Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smiths - There's a Light that never goes out
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      The Smiths - There's a Light that never goes out

The Smiths are mentioned in Marilyn Manson's book The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell like 1000000 times lol. Theres this chapter that shows rules that if you break one you're gay and one of the rules is, "If you fucked to one of The Smiths songs you're possibly gay or bi"

Its a good laugh to read all the rules.

Currently listening to The Pot from Tool's 10,000 days album. Am I the only Tool fan here?

Comment

• ^^
        I guess that Manson is a fan.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm listening through Metallica's 'St. Anger' album =P

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            ^^
            I guess that Manson is a fan.
            Yup lol
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-11-2010, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• No, you're not the only Tool fan. I read your post about Prison Sex and got the urge to listen to it for the really tight-sounding guitar. I don't really listen to 'em so much anymore, plus I never got to listen to 10,000 Days.

That's funny as shit, Manson seems like if nothing else a hugely self-aware person. All of those rules may as well be in-jokes and petty insecurities on his part.

Comment

• I've been rediscovering Miyavi lately. Only makes me more excited for possibly seeing him live. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  No, you're not the only Tool fan. I read your post about Prison Sex and got the urge to listen to it for the really tight-sounding guitar. I don't really listen to 'em so much anymore, plus I never got to listen to 10,000 Days.

That's funny as shit, Manson seems like if nothing else a hugely self-aware person. All of those rules may as well be in-jokes and petty insecurities on his part.
                  Ok I wasn't sure if there was any other tool fans here besides me lol. I picked up 10,000 days yesterday on my trip to bestbuy. Its pretty good. Jambi and the pot are mt favorites on there.

I think the rules are pretty funny. Its always fun to show them to your friends and see what ones they broke lol.

Comment

• At the moment im currently listening toi a playlist made up of Mumford & Sons, Newton Faulkner and Bob Marley.

Currently Playing is Cave by Mumford & Sons. They truly are a brilliant band

Comment

• Dance In The Dark, Lady Gaga- Free. Bitch. BABY.

Comment

• Monster - Lady Gaga

Comment

• Alphabeat - Boyfriend.

Also been recently addicted to the song Bo Beep Bo Beep by the K-Pop girlband T-ara. Cannot stop watching the video - mainly because of um....

Spoiler:

that.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't remember the last time I listened to a song and had it downloaded as my ringtone within an hour or so.

Comment

• The Doors, Incubus, Mindless Self Indulgence, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Deftones, and Korn

Comment

• Superbeast~Rob Zombie.

Comment

Working...
                                X