Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheOvermind001 View Post
    IAMX is great!
    I know, right? I'm actually planning on getting all his albums. I was surprised he collabed with Imogen in his new album.
    Last edited by Ray; 10-25-2009, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• OZZY OSBOURNE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
        If you're being sarcastic: That's why I listen to her older music. I still love her new music, but it just has way too many fans who don't give a shit about her older music.
        Sorry, I can't tell sarcasm on the internet for jack-shit.
        No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm a fan of Imogen Heap. I haven't really heard a whole lot of anything she's done though =/ (I only have Speak For Yourself).

But no, not sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
          No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm a fan of Imogen Heap. I haven't really heard a whole lot of anything she's done though =/ (I only have Speak For Yourself).

But no, not sarcasm.
          Oh, okay. You should give iMegaphone a go; it's my personal favorite, but to many newbies it's a whole new world (it's her first album, very rock).

Frou Frou's (when she was in a duo group with writer/instrumentalist Guy Sigsworth) album Details is very nice too.

Also, Ellipse (her newest) is really great. A lot darker than Speak for Yourself.

My favorite songs from her are: Come Here Boy (iMegaphone), Rake It In (iMegaphone), Hide and Seek (Speak for Yourself), Daylight Robbery (Speak for Yourself), Flicks (Details), Psychobabble (Details), Swoon (Ellipse), Tidal (Ellipse), Earth (Ellipse), Aha! (Ellipse), Missing You (I think from her days at BRIT School of Musical arts, before 1994 I think), Feeling Strange (iMegaphone B-side), and My Secret Friend ('featured', in IAMX's album Kingdom of Welcome Addiction).

As you can tell by now, I'm a RAGING, RABID, and KKKKKRAZY Imogen fan (not the typical SFY raging fan, but raging fan since iMegaphone was released when I was two).

Holy shit. I think I just exploded.

Comment

• The End of Heartache by Killswitvh Engage. Oh wait that just finished lol now im listening to No Woman No Cry by bob marley lol weird going from listening to heavy metal to reggae

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis
              wow i didnt know she was a singer lol
              She's actually really good. Unlike most actors/actresses turned musicians (or vice-versa), she did folk songs. And they're actually great. I was surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                She's actually really good. Unlike most actors/actresses turned musicians (or vice-versa), she did folk songs. And they're actually great. I was surprised.
                yea i decided to have a listen on youtube and she is actually a really good singer! wow you leanr something new every day lol well i might have to buy some of her songs

Comment

• Now I'm Nothing from Lollapalooza 1991.

Comment

• Spiritualized - Do it All Over Again

Happy song. Sounds more like a Beatles tune at certain points, but when the effects kick in, there's Jason Spaceman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      i thought it was just a poor attempt at trying to shock the world, i mean the single Pussy isn't the Rammstein i know. Its kinda catchy, but they've have so much better effort with their other stuff. Reise, Reise had some of the best singles they've ever done.
                      I don't think they were trying to shock anyone with that video, to be honest. I thought they were more making fun of the fact that anything sex related becomes a megahit, regardless of how crappy the sound quality and/or lyrics are. I just saw that particular song as a parody. I guess we'll have to wait for the making of and some interviews before their intentions are revealed, but that's how it seemed to me xD

Also, if no one's heard of Vitas yet, omg. Check him out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjO_VXHxsRw

Funnily enough, he reminds me of Alfred for some reason :B Hahaha. Music is still phenomenal though <3
                      Last edited by YamiYumes; 10-28-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails live at CRC and Now I'm Nothing from 1991

Comment

• you so need a new band.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Na im good. Ive also been listening to Powerman 5000.

Comment

• i only listened to like, 2-3 songs by them and then that's it. really didn't care for them.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I am currently addicted to this and this.

Comment

Working...
                                X