No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have that very same issue. 'How do I teach my kids to not be internet idiots?' It is a concern for me.

Comment

• I like that the little brooch / fabricy thing on her left shoulder kind of looks like an Umbrella logo. =P

Comment

• Start 'em young, I say.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Scream, understanding that you have a wife and daughter, I think you're absolutely dashing. From one guy to another, the first time I saw your pic in the THIA staff page, I thought, "damn, this is a good looking cat right here." Don't mean to creep you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
            Scream, understanding that you have a wife and daughter, I think you're absolutely dashing. From one guy to another, the first time I saw your pic in the THIA staff page, I thought, "damn, this is a good looking cat right here." Don't mean to creep you out.
            LOL, thanks, its OK... as long as your straight *looks over shoulder*

From my experience I would say your political outlook and environment (the things that affect your daily life the most) have a drastic effect on your appearance as you grow.

Comment

• I don't think I've posted my picture yet...
              So...A pic of me in front of a flag Gundam fans might recognize,

a pic of me at work,

a pic of my kitty being cute...

aaaaaaand a pic of a very bizarre strawberry!

Comment

• Here's my picture too.

sigpic

Comment

• the power to pick up all THIA female users, with this picture that power is now mine ahahahahahah
                  Attached Files

Comment

• HAHAHAHA that was a good one XD lool

Comment

• Please change Sunglasses' nick to sweetlollyguy!
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• THAT was a good one aahahah

PS: where is sweetlolly"fake"girl?

Comment

• I have her locked down at my basement.
                          *insert Shao Kahn laugh*

Or she got sued by the original sweetlollygirl.
                          Last edited by aris13; 03-11-2009, 09:20 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Alexia and Scream (again):

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/c02.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/c03.jpg[IMG]
                            Wow, shes sure has grown up a lot since I last saw some pics. Look at you in those boots. What a suave mofo.

Corrin, I like how your work picture looks more casual than the one at home ;D

Nice to see you finally aris13

Sunglasses! Ho ho! You'd fit right in with a BSAA team. Maybe dangling from a Gigante's belt (lets play RE5 together!)
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-13-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Haha, yeah they're combat boots side-zip. Though they look much better with some black BDUs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                Wow, shes sure has grown up a lot since I last saw some pics. Look at you in those boots. What a suave mofo.

Corrin, I like how your work picture looks more casual than the one at home ;D

Nice to see you finally aris13

Sunglasses! Ho ho! You'd fit right in with a BSAA team. Maybe dangling from a Gigante's belt (lets play RE5 together!)
                                lol, it's probably because I am more relaxed at work. I work at an upscale wine bar and it's so laid back and easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X