Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
    Spoiler:

Been wanting to put this one on... Its from halloween and I have a story behind it. Those fangs got stuck to my teeth for 2 days! (Slept in them because I passed out at a costume party lol NEVER fall asleep with fangs in!) and I had to go to school like that! It was soo embarassing! But anyway I still like this pic. I think I would make a good vampire no?
    Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
    I LOVE your vampire pic so much! This is my vamp pic (sorry about the glowing skin, I was trying to make my skin go whiter and it ended up looking a bit strange.

My fangs never got stuck, fortunetely. That must have been really uncomfortable.
    Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
    Spoiler:

I had to dye it back its normal color cause when I got to work they said it wasn't allowed ;__;

Spoiler:

Older picture of me dressed up as a zombie. D: yay
    Vampires girls are so hot! And now Zombie chicks are kinda hot too lol. Those are awesome halloween pics. I wish we had halloween were i live now.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      Vampires girls are so hot! And now Zombie chicks are kinda hot too lol. Those are awesome halloween pics. I wish we had halloween were i live now.
      Vampires, zombies, I don't discriminate, as long as they're girls in costume they can chew me

No halloween why??? Here we have Halloween and "Dia de muertos" (Day of The Dead, like the movie ), so double the fun!
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-15-2009, 12:46 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
        Vampires, zombies, I don't discriminate, as long as they're girls in costume they can chew me

No halloween why??? Here we have Halloween and "Dia de muertos" (Day of The Dead, like the movie ), so double the fun!
        True.

But Australia doesn't celebrate halloween for some stupid reason, and ive always wanted to have a halloween, it looks so damned fun. I never got to trick or treat as a kid, thanks Australia.

Comment

• Then you should celebrate one, or at least a costume party!

Here in Mexico "Dia de muertos" is completly different from Halloween its supposed to be a date when people gives "tribute" to the dear departed, but nowadays is also a custom to do trick or treat... talk about globalization hahaha.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Me and ClaireBear hanging out

Comment

• Awesome guys

Comment

• This is me and my best friend in the theatre of Dionysus in Greece. Though, I have craftily added a couple of extra people to the photo with the magic of Photoshop! XD Also... You see how my hand is a bit too close to her boob? I swear that's an accident! (Honest)
                Attached Files

Comment

• ahahahaaha Wesker, Chris and Phoenix
                  nice pic!

Comment

• And Edgeworth, of course! XD

Comment

• I saw the Medic's vamp pic, so here's mine
                      Last edited by REmaster; 05-15-2009, 07:41 AM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        I saw the Medic's vamp pic, so here's mine
                        What's that in your hand? It looks like a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup. XD

Comment

• Yea it is I was making fun of the old commercials and ads they had during Halloween where Dracula would leave fang marks in the reese cup
                          Last edited by REmaster; 05-15-2009, 07:49 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Yea it is I was making fun of the old commercials and ads they had during Halloween where Dracula would leave fang marks in the reese cup

YES! I knew it~ I'd know my favourite chocolate anywhere. XD

Comment

I saw the Medic's vamp pic, so here's mine
                              That's awesome! I love the reese's in your hand

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                              This is me and my best friend in the theatre of Dionysus in Greece. Though, I have craftily added a couple of extra people to the photo with the magic of Photoshop! XD Also... You see how my hand is a bit too close to her boob? I swear that's an accident! (Honest)
                              It took me a while to notice who else was in the pic... That's pretty cool! I need to learn the ways of photoshop... Or maybe I don't, I might be stuck on there all day every day lol

Comment

I saw the Medic's
                                vamp pic, so here's mine

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR FACE IS PRICELESS!

HAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                                X