• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Supernatural

Comment

• XD It has begun, I got him into it.

Comment

• It's quite creepy how Spencer-ish that guy really looks. I could definitely hear him harping on about Progenitor Viruses, and a new superior breed of human.

He was to become a god, you know.
        sigpic

Comment

• Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi can die a slow painfull death.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
            It's quite creepy how Spencer-ish that guy really looks. I could definitely hear him harping on about Progenitor Viruses, and a new superior breed of human.

He was to become a god, you know.
            Famine from supernatural - the coolest dude ever

I know right? I mean, he's surrounded by bodyguards and has to literally be carried into his wheelchair.

Pretty much Ozwell E. Spencer paying a visit to a local fast food restaurant to pick up his fish dinner.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-12-2011, 03:45 AM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I find that totally unrealistic. Spencer would abduct the staff, the diner and there food, bring them all to his most recent underground lair, have them whip him up a burger and then use them all in evil genetic experiments. Yes, even the food and the building. You don't know what'll mutate until you lather it up in virus.

Comment

• He'd still look exactly like that character, wouldn't you agree?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• New picture. Me and 63 inches haha I fianlly got Kinect too, its alot of fun.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I see a Will & Grace boxset on your shelf.

Now I've seen everything.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I see a Will & Grace boxset on your shelf.

Now I've seen everything.
                      I zeroed in on the "Daria" set, which I have as well.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you do what I do, Spencer: I like looking at people's pictures and seeing the way they keep their belongings, what they own, et cetera. It is a window into who the person actually is versus the online persona some of them have created. I guess it's a form of online "people watching" if you will.

DONNIemo, your TV needs more Resident Evil-ness to it. My TV is only 46" but I have S.T.A.R.S. Chris on one side of the entertainment center, and Battlesuit Jill on the other. And I know you have these figures to make it so!

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Mr. Spencer
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYnz8HR6yY

I know right? I mean, he's surrounded by bodyguards and has to literally be carried into his wheelchair.

Pretty much Ozwell E. Spencer paying a visit to a local fast food restaurant to pick up his fish dinner.
                      Where are Pestilence, War and Death? Death Horseman is my favorite.
                      Last edited by Xander Ashford; 09-12-2011, 10:34 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                        I zeroed in on the "Daria" set, which I have as well.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you do what I do, Spencer: I like looking at people's pictures and seeing the way they keep their belongings, what they own, et cetera. It is a window into who the person actually is versus the online persona some of them have created. I guess it's a form of online "people watching" if you will.

DONNIemo, your TV needs more Resident Evil-ness to it. My TV is only 46" but I have S.T.A.R.S. Chris on one side of the entertainment center, and Battlesuit Jill on the other. And I know you have these figures to make it so!
                        Oh dear, well firstly most of that shit underthere is my mothers mine are just the anime and some other movies, tv shows, and secondly its the main living room so im not allowed any of my things down there so yeah all my figures are up in my two games rooms. I tryed once to have my Master Cheif helmets either side of the TV as it looked sick, but mum was all over that shit like 5 mins later oh well.

Comment

• Please tell me that box set of Will & Grace belongs to your mother.

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                          Where are Pestilence, War and Death? Death Horseman is my favorite.
                          Death - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNge7RF_lA

Pestilence - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foCB7ZWWemA

War - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4nFgMuciU
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-12-2011, 09:07 PM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Here's a new picture of me.

I got tired of the long hair...
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 09-14-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                              I got tired of the long hair...
                              Blasphemy!!!!

Anyway just wanted to brag, yesterday I had a one on one chance to meet the great Tim Willits, lead creative director of Id Software Responsible for level design's in quake, quake 3, doom 2 and doom 3 and so on

I won a competition to meet with him and sit down and game and discuss RAGE for about an hour, he was really nice and down to earth, Signed all my boxed games and even got me a rare 20years Id Software T-Shirt.

Playing rage was amazing, it was running on a debug 360 and still looked insane, there was literally no loading at all, it was nuts, the sound design was brilliant and the controls were perfect. I can't wait to get it and was very happy to be the lucky person to plat it b4 anyone else with Tim. So yeah that was my Thursday, if there are any other Id Software fans here they will understand my happiness.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                                Blasphemy!!!!

Anyway just wanted to brag, yesterday I had a one on one chance to meet the great Tim Willits, lead creative director of Id Software Responsible for level design's in quake, quake 3, doom 2 and doom 3 and so on

I won a competition to meet with him and sit down and game and discuss RAGE for about an hour, he was really nice and down to earth, Signed all my boxed games and even got me a rare 20years Id Software T-Shirt.

Playing rage was amazing, it was running on a debug 360 and still looked insane, there was literally no loading at all, it was nuts, the sound design was brilliant and the controls were perfect. I can't wait to get it and was very happy to be the lucky person to plat it b4 anyone else with Tim. So yeah that was my Thursday, if there are any other Id Software fans here they will understand my happiness.
                                I. HATE. YOU.

Anyway on topic, here are some pics that were taken at my work. Yes, I do get paid for doing crazy stuff on stage LOL.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-18-2011, 02:25 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X