No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well what I was referring to was the uploading of the pictures requested of standing on a chair / flexing with action figures. Seems this would put the argument to bed . . .
    sigpic

Comment

• I say they fight by old navy rules, first one to die, loses xP

Comment

• thats cruel

Comment

• Well... I just wanna see photos of you people...

Comment

• Originally posted by PS92 View Post
            thats cruel
            Watch anchorman, you'd get the joke -_-

Comment

• So, I just realized I skipped this topic for reasons unknown (or more like reasons that shall remain unknown 'til I for some reason just spill the beans in a private chat instead)

Anyway, since there's such a fantastically hideous picture of me on the staff page (One which allows me to magically turn into Hitler, Stalin or Saddam at any given time depending on certain people and how bored they are), I've decided to just toss in some random old pictures (half a year old++)!

Pic #1 (11-02-07 03:52) shows how I "can" look in the morning when I get up to head off the airport to catch a flight somewhere.

Pic #2 (01-11-06 09:06) shows what sometimes happen during mornings when I forget what time of the year it is.

Pic #3 (15-04-07 17:32) shows that my hair tends to live its own little life, especially when I'm working from somewhere else than home.

Enjoy!
              [SIZE="2"](Maybe there'll be more as soon as I go through the pile of random insanity from the past 6 months of travel and weirdness)[/SIZE]
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                Watch anchorman, you'd get the joke -_-

Fuck that movie, watch the one it stole it from! Hot Shots Part Deux!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                  I believe the correct solution is to watch both Hot Shots 2 and Anchorman, as they're both awesome.

Comment

• Ugh.

Will Ferral is the biggest non-funny hack on the planet and that movie is incredibly obnoxious.

Comment

• The reason why I say SinValentine is jealous of me is because, she keep saying that I was a male but have gender surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        oh i think this goes way beyond me and her.. it ahem if you haven't noticed plenty of other people don't have a liking for armlit either
                        About those plenty of others I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PEOPLE TO ASK ICE[DDZ] and SOME RELIABLE BIOHAZARD WEBMASTERS about their OWN PERSONALITIES

Comment

• lol! prime blue i like you

what armlit i will think you're a man because i did a check on your username and i found the country that person resided in wasn't germany or france. and it said the person was male, and description said muscly, you want the link? i think you forgot to mention it either that or you're having an identity crash like nikovich said

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                            I try and pretend Part Deux never existed, it was horrendous

Comment

• ....bleh watching this fight is getting tiring
                              Last edited by PS92; 10-05-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Too much hostilitly in this thread, I think you should all gibe me $5 a piece and I can come up with a solution.lol

But seriously it's just the net, though I haven't read the whole arguement nor do I plan to so I can't say much. Let's just all calm down and be friends eh? Or at least put up with eachother.
                                Last edited by Shido; 10-05-2007, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X