Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PS92 View Post
    ....bleh watching this fight 8s getting tiring
    Agreed. Arlumit, I warned you before if you start being an idiot again you are gone, and now you are.

Lets get back on topic guys!

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-05-2007, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Agreed. Arlumit, I warned you before if you start being an idiot again you are gone, and now you are.

Lets get back on topic guys!

the words of wisdom...anyway how much is that ps2 controller?

Comment

• Cheap, it's only 92 Chinese Yuan.

Comment

• And yet, IT WAS STILL INFINITELY FUNNIER THAN ANCHORMAN!

Will Ferral talking in a stupid voice and using articles rather than 1st person possessive adjectives is NOT funny, especially when most of the people you know are that obnoxious in real life.

Comment

• the only part i remember was the sex panther thing

Comment

• What's all this about chicks being here? Where did they go? (I'm kidding)
              Sorry, I've just been reading through this thread (most amusing...)
              It's a bit late now but I just wanted to add that when traveling around Europe I thought that Germany, along with Austria and the Check Republic, has some of the most gorgeous girls on the planet. There are sooooo many hot chickies walking around.
              I don't know why someone would think that Germans are ugly. I like Asian girls but those tall blond Germans are a real treat too.
              But yes, back on topic...
              Maybe I'll have to take a couple of pics of myself holding the RE chainsaw or a couple of light guns?
              Stay tuned...

Comment

• this sounds fun mabye some of me in a suit

Comment

• Well Bannon aside here's a rather old picture of me, my friend and I worked on during our first encounter with GIMP to zombifi me . . .
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 10-07-2007, 07:53 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• You are invisible! Also, someone's gotta show me how to post thumbnails again. I forgot and I'm much too busy doing important things to figure it out myself!
                    Last edited by Nikovich; 10-06-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Do an advanced reply and scroll down to the button labeled "Manage Attachments" and a new window will open and there you have it just browse your Hard drive for the pic(s) and select Upload . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

• Germany does indeed have some nice chicks. I can vouch for that one, I almost married one.

Comment

• Here's my pic:

Comment

• yay spain

Comment

• Will Ferral talking in a stupid voice and using articles rather than 1st person possessive adjectives is NOT funny, especially when most of the people you know are that obnoxious in real life.
                              Thank god i'm not you.

Will Ferrell is pretty corny and obnoxious at times, but he can be pretty damn hilarious, though. Some parts of Anchor Man were pretty good, especially when he tossed the burrito out the window on the highway and meets Jack Black.

Or what about his role as "Chaz" in Wedding Crashers? Shameless, but darkly humorous...
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• No, sometimes the writers giving him his lines can be mildly humorous, then he butchers them with his abhorrent and one-dimensional deliveries.

Comment

Working...
                                X