No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macho Man Randy Savage died. He was actually one of my favorites when I watched WWF back when I was a kid.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• -_-

Comment

• Crikey. I just watched Spiderman the other day. He was a little...off in more recent years, but wow. That sucks.

Comment

• ^Wow he was in Spiderman?
          sigpic

Comment

• The Wrestler Spidey faces in the ring, Bonesaw, is him.

Also - the ring announcer is Bruce Campbell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
              http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1169634p1.html

Macho Man Randy Savage died. He was actually one of my favorites when I watched WWF back when I was a kid.
              I had just received the news from my dad on the phone today. This news is indeed shocking.

I'm curious to see how Hulk Hogan might react to this news ...

Comment

• ...a dance of joy? They were not especially fond of each other, for various reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  ...a dance of joy? They were not especially fond of each other, for various reasons.
                  Well, Hulk's always worried that people will take his creative control/main event spot/TV time. Randy Savage, with his name stature, is high on the list of his paranoid targets.

Nonetheless, this is sad, sad news. The guy didn't need high spots to turn out an epic match. Just saw a bunch of 'em yesterday, including his bout with Steamboat at Wrestlemania III. Top class, excellent performer.

Comment

• sad to hear about randy, but you should search for his rapping it is hilarious

Comment

• Add Jeff Conway to the list. Guy was only 60, drugs are a really horrible.

Comment

• Bob Morton was found dead today in his private suite in Detroit, killed by a grenade explosion. Rumour has it he made a mistake.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• OK, Spencer, jokes gone a little far now.

Comment

• Promoted to moderator, congratulations. I remember when I was a young moderator for this website. I used to call the old man funny names. "Iron Butt." "Boner." Once I even called him..."asshole." But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn.

And you just stepped over it, buddy-boy. You've insulted me.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-28-2011, 04:30 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                Add Jeff Conway to the list. Guy was only 60, drugs are a really horrible.
                                RIP. The grease lightning sequence is legendary.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X