No announcement yet.

Marriages - a male perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the "variation" oskar-det is bringing to the forums. It's like a sudden breath of fresh air.
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

You should feel it where I'm standing. Feels like a shit storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent View Post
        I love the "variation" oskar-det is bringing to the forums. It's like a sudden breath of fresh air.
        Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        You should feel it where I'm standing. Feels like a shit storm.
        I agree more with Darkmoon. Time to grab a slicker, an umbrella, and some sturdy rain boots.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

A shit storm it is, have to admit though, it doesn't happen often.
          Last edited by Trent; 06-26-2011, 05:55 PM.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

This picture makes me laugh way more than it should..
            sigpic

Comment

Marriage is about love and commitment, despite age, race, gender, religion, or belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                Marriage is about love and commitment, despite age, race, gender, religion, or belief.
                Not to add to the growing shit storm, but by 'despite age' do you mean no limits at all? As in no matter what age? Just curious.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                  Not to add to the growing shit storm, but by 'despite age' do you mean no limits at all? As in no matter what age? Just curious.
                  OH NO. Oh god. Sorry. I am exhausted. Just got back from Pride in SF.

I MEANT between consenting adults. 18+

Like if a 20 year old wanted to marry a 30 year old, I don't think it should matter, as long as there's maturity and love there.
                  Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 06-26-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

LOL! Gotcha! No need to apologize. There been so many strange threads today, I'm a little warped too. XD..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oskar-det View Post
                      Do you want to get married or is marriage something unnatural that has been forced upon humans by religion? Maybe it's better to switch partner once in a while instead of sticking to the same person forever just because we're supposed to?

When you grow up, this is something that you learn and something that sticks to your mind. This is the way of life, you should get married and stick to that person for the rest of your life. If you cheat, you're a scumbag according to society.

Somehow, I believe religion made up that shit. Why being forced to stick to the same woman for life? She might be kind and caring, but when she gets old (past 30) she gets ugly, wrinkly and not very attractive. Of course, women over 30 can still be attractive, but most turn downhill after they turn 30.

Now, I'm not that shallow. A woman's attractiveness comes not only from looks, but from personality as well. A wonderful and attractive personality never gets old, but since the body does get old, the woman will become less and less attractive.

So, let's say you marry a beautiful 18 year old woman. She's in her prime, all of her physical features just makes you want to fuck her over and over. But she's also kind and caring - the perfect woman! The years passes by and you think you have found your soul mate, you live happy in a house with your wife and kids.

Then, when she's 32, you start to notice how her body turns more ugly. This is the critical point when you talk yourself into that her personality is the only thing that matters. If personality is the only thing, then why don't you get attracted to other males as well? The answer is simple, because physical attraction is extremely important.

So she's getting uglier for each day, but yet you choose to continue live with her for several reasons:

1) You have been tought as a youth that you NEVER leave the woman you marry. Marriage is locking yourself up with someone. Don't break that!

2) You know that you can't get any better, since you turn uglier yourself. This is why old men and young women don't match, good looking people match together, and ugly people match together.

3) You talk yourself into that "she's the love of your life", even though your sex life is almost dead and you always fantazise about those young beauties you see in town everyday.

I've been thinking about this a lot, challenging the way my parents tought me about life. If I was completely honest with myself, I would like to fuck hot women each day, different women. I don't want to stick to the same woman for the rest of my life, the passion would soon burn out when you get used to each other and I most probably wouldn't be able to find the woman of my dreams anyway.

But since it's practically impossible to live your life like that in today's society, I made the decision to live alone. All or nothing. But if you choose nothing, then you fantazise and fuck around as much as you want with hot women.

I know this is not supposed to be normal, but have people really thought about this at all? Or are they just doing what everyone else does in order to fit into society? They're letting their lives be controlled by the standard that has been set up by other people.

I'm perfectly fine with this non-marriage non-relationship lifestyle, and I don't want to go back to a "normal" life.
                      Is it just me, or is this borderline misogynistic?

"I don't want to get married because one day she will get old and ugly, and I only want to screw hot women."

lol but what about the moment when you get old and ugly, and she leaves you?

Women are not objects you can marry and fuck and toss away. My heart bleeds for the women who has to one day put up with your shit. Or evidently, from what you're saying, you don't want that. So I hope for the sake of the multiple women you plan to screw and kick to the curb, that you're at least a good lay.

Also: Wear a condom. Wrap it up and save your life.

Also, this thread is abundant in your own insecurities. It makes me lol.
                      Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 06-26-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I have to agree with Vogue on this one. And I'm far from the most normal person, but I get along fine in society. I'm a bi, furry gaming geek whose idea of a relaxing day is in the basement playing games all day and yet I've got a healthy trip to college coming up this fall to further my education, I've got wonderful friends (both furry and non-furry. Yes people, the stereotypes about furries being only mindless sex fiends isn't true! ), a loving and caring family, etc. That's not to say I don't like being social though; I love hanging out at the mall or catching a movie with buddies, too.

But from my understanding, oskar, from this topic and others... Women, to you, are nothing but "hit it and quit it" toys. And more or less almost all problems in society (sexually, that is) immediately should be blamed on women. And you think they should be in a completely dominant relationship, but I just watched a show about this. A woman was completely controlled by a man, and you know what happened? They ended up beating their 2-year-old daughter to death, because the man said it was okay.

Your opinion is your opinion, and I may disagree with it, but don't ever abuse a woman in a relationship.

You say you want to be alone yet you want a completely dominant relationship. I can't help but get serious sexist vibes from you, and I don't mean that as an insult, merely an observation.

Comment

Congrats on heading to college, Canas!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks. MSU ftw~

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              I have to agree with Vogue on this one. And I'm far from the most normal person, but I get along fine in society. I'm a bi, furry gaming geek whose idea of a relaxing day is in the basement playing games all day.
                              Whenever I hear the word 'furry', I reach for my pistol.

I kid.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

When I hear the word furry, I think of this.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X