No announcement yet.

The "Weird Dream You Had Last Night" Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was with a group of friends exploring and we got to talking about a rare material of some sort that would give you powers. We got to this house eventually, were there was this small open faced shed with this Mound of what looked like dirt on it. We started to dig up the dirt and found an entrance to the underground. Well what was strange is there was this platform type of elevator but an old lady in a wheel chair was strapped to the elevator. She got off her chair and said this is the way down. I looked at the rest of my friends in hesitation and fear and explained that I didn't want to go. They told me I had to. So I got into the wheel chair and the next thing I knew it descended down to what appeared to be Hell. It was the the out side of Hell. There were people who looked dead and evil but normally walking about the place like normal people. I venture to this table where it get's lifted up and this guy's limbs are all chopped off and body parts everywhere. He starts to talk to me and knows what I am looking for. I then pick up one of his limbs and the power was transferred to me. I hold out my hands and think in concentration and start to create a dark purple/red glow in my hands. I then realized I caught the attention of other people and started to run. I ran back to the elevator where I yell to my friends to let me up. As they helped me up my friend Brian somehow fell into a tunnel vent, I tried to catch him before he fell but it was too late. I looked down into the shaft and was yelling if he was okay. I looked at my other friends and they said not to worry, it's not hell down there, just the before part. I looked again and saw him scatter away like he possessed. As I have made it safely back to the top I kept saying we have to save Brian, but my friends wouldn't listen. As we got to walking away, I felt Dark inside and did not like the way I felt. I held out my hands over my friends face and began to test out my new ability. He told me to watch it and stop what I was doing. I complied. I then somehow started to use my powers against other people and they started to melt with the power of my darkness. I then somehow went into a third person mode like a video game where I was in a tank and started to shoot vehicles and all sorts of things while driving through a swap land. It was like I was playing an arcade game. I then get to this part of where I am trying to shoot this giant gun and it's not working. My view Pans upward and I am a tiny tank in a girls room that is holding a pretend gun shooting. So I shoot at her and melt her as well into a pile of green goo. And it that is all that I remember.

Comment

Had so many retarded dreams that made no sense the last few days that have resulted in poor sleep.

Comment

I seem to remember having a dream that I was on one of those rides where they suddenly shoot up into the sky. I was also having a glass of water at the time, and I remember the ride went up so high that it left the Earth's atmosphere and got dark. I was sitting in this ride at the top, more or less in space and looking at my glass of water and the water was floating out of it. I remember discussing the water floating out of it and looking down at the Earth with some other people. Then I just remember that something must have gone wrong because I remember plummeting towards the surface again without the ride and thinking "Oh bollocks, I'm probably gonna die now."

Comment

Last night was full of very odd dreams, but the one that stood out the most was the one I had about this older couple. I could never figure out of the wife killed the husband or not, but it was the impression I got. Apparently, he did something that really upset her and he was dead not long after; however, she was dead also, but was a ghost. She also had the ability to travel through mirrors and that was actually how she got from our world to hers. Though what I didn't understand was she kept coming into the living world and just taking random things, and when I would ask where something went, people would tell me that she (the ghost-lady) took it. I kept getting annoyed because I was trying to explain to everyone that she wasn't real since ghosts aren't real. I knew it was her stealing from me, but I just refused to believe in the dream it was the ghost-lady. I'm not entirely sure what that meant.

Then I had another dream where I was in some sort of train station with one of the girls I work with, and time was told by how red a picture of a cardinal was. The redder the cardinal, the later in the day it was. She kept telling me she had to go (because the cardinal was really red), and she acted like I was holding her up, but every time I stopped talking to let her leave, she would start a new conversation.

It was a weird night...
          sigpic

Comment

I had a dream that I was in a gun store looking for Ammo for my 30.6 rifle. Then I had found a Desert eagle that was the Resident Evil edition w/ the Stars logo on it. There were zombies and now I had remembered why I was in the store. My friends and I drove in his Dodge Durango and went to the store of some sort. We get out of the jeep and notice a group of people walking strangely at us. I then started to run away and made it to the gun shop. I had found that Desert Eagle and loaded up the magazine with .50 cal rounds and then was asking the gun sales men if there were any more rounds. It seemed he was all out of them and only had the one box of 5 or 6 rounds. I looked at other ammunition on the shelves and there were some really weird looking bullets and what seemed like small rockets. Well, then we started to shoot down zombies and we seemed to have killed them all that was coming for us after my search for ammo. I was then thinking, man I need to call my dad to let him know I am okay and see if he is okay. I realized I did not have my phone on me. Oh shit, it was in the Durango I had thought to myself. So I then decided to run back to the SUV and I stepped out the door and realized I didn't have the key to the SUV. I yelled back to my friend and asked for the key and he tossed them to me. I ran out the door and it seemed empty outside with no one around. I ran to the other parking lot across the way and made it to the SUV. I opened the door and searched and found my phone. I called my dad, and got no answer responded from the phone... fuck there is another group of zombies coming at me. I hoped out the back seat and climbed on the roof of the truck and started to unload rounds into the crowd. I knew I couldn't take them all down. I got down, got in the drivers seat. Turned the truck on and mowed down the group of Zombies and drove the SUV back to the gun shop. I get out and then see a girl stumbling towards me, she was infected. I could tell. But she was able to talk and I don't remember what she said, but it made me react. I aimed my Desert Eagle towards her torso area. I told her to stop coming towards me. She kept coming. I squeezed the trigger and *BAM* the bullet had hit her right in the hip. She looked at me and then started to leave. I ran back inside the store and that was the end.

Comment

I had one that was an odd combonation of Silent Hill and hte movie sunshine. So basically, horrifying personal hells on a space station.

Comment

A dream involving Parker Luciani getting the Holy Grail from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and drinking from it. I have no idea where that came from, honestly. I mean, I haven't watched an Indiana Jones movie in two months. XD
                Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

I've got this 2000 ford ranger that I bought new and tell everyone I'm gonna drive till the engine falls out and I have two hundred ninety one thousand miles on it now. Well the other night I had a dream that a tree fell on it and totaled it but the engine was still good, it was literally the worst nightmare I've had in a long time and a pretty weird dream to boot.

Comment

-
                    Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-21-2014, 07:07 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

A Resident Evil dream of all things. It was as if Outbreak ahd the gameplay that was a mix of ORC and Mass Effect. Everyone had their role, their skill, and there were actual interractions and character development. I remember a tyrant, but it was big, not Nyx big, more like taller than a building big. The survivors had to...travel inside of it, like a level in and of itself. O_o Kill it from the inside. It was still a really cool dream though, I kind of wish Outbreak was actually like that, for the character interractions alone. xD

Comment

I just finished the game Prototype for the 360 and i've been thinking of Batman: Arkham city to be my next game. Well, in the dream I had, Batman was walking down the street and the Joker jumped out with his typical laugh and grin and said something smug as he always does. Well Batman wasn't Batman, it was actually Alex Mercer who had absorbed Batman (but the Joker didn't know). So when then the Joker was 'he-he-he-ing' while running away, Mercer Batman shot out a tentacle at him, reeled him in, splattered him then absorbed him, gaining all of his memories. Then it showed Mercer having his headache thing and then showed a first-person perspective memory of Joker's fall into the acid. End of dream.
                        sigpic

Comment

I had a dream where I was on the Queen Zenobia, and it was pretty good. No zombies, just wandering around the ship and talking to other passengers. Then I woke up and realised that I had experienced exactly what Revelations should have been.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

Weird one that I want to remember....I was talking with Canas about Silent Hill: Downpour last night and it led to a crossover of that and Outbreak. You could choose which character to play as, and their versions of Silent Hill were all different(That being the town's theme in a way, right?) So the game was huge, and it was GOOD. It was weird that you got character development for the forgotten Outbreak cast, in a Silent Hill game. O_o They also tied into Shattered Memories, it being revealed that all 8 of them met Cheryl on a subway once. I remember going through David's course(well yeah of course, haha) and his personal, 'Silent Hill' had a lot of chains restraining things, and poisons/toxins. It made his delinquent past canon, representing fear of being locked up and execution by lethal injection. Anyway, it was a pretty cool dream imo, and hell, the closest thing I'll ever get to seeing a new Outbreak game. xD

Edit: Looking back at my past dreams, Outbreak and Silent Hill come up often...
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 03-17-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              I had a dream where I was on the Queen Zenobia, and it was pretty good. No zombies, just wandering around the ship and talking to other passengers. Then I woke up and realised that I had experienced exactly what Revelations should have been.
                              A vacation?

Comment

Working...
                              X