X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    The last trailer showed too much.

We know what the "facehuggers" look like and what they do, we see how the alien ship crashes and why, we know who's going to die/survive... a lot has been spoiled, if not most of the story already.

And apparently it's not the ship from Alien, so there is still place for a sequel which could potentially cover the events that lead to Alien. But I highly doubt it, since it would be happening hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    This shows a huge amount of confidence from Fox, after months of this ratings/viewing figures debate raging on, to see Prometheus not compromised in anyway whatsoever deserves a little bit of respect for Fox, and I never thought i'd say that again.

I absolutely, cannot wait.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    I'm really excited. Cannot wait to see this.

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Well that seals the deal. The film obviously won't have a big opening or legs, but still... this is a positive for everyone. We'll get to see the complete film... with no annoying kids sitting next to you.

Besides, it's not like Blade Runner made a lot of cash at the B.O. either.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Prometheus will be rated R

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    Booked tickets tonight, and hopelessly excited.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    My god.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lurch-addams-family-6160640-456-480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	401096
    You rang?
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-29-2012, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Sweet jesus, that helmet face implosion was beautiful. I paused it at the right time to get a decent look. My god.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Not it want, dude...unless there's melting flesh...its just saran wrap on a mans face.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    The moment with the helmet melting to the persons face is a visual I can't shake. It's actually so strong i'm amazed it was allowed for a trailer.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Best trailer I've seem in a while, too bad the film may be CRUSHED...by crappier films released the same weekend. Always a trend now :/.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    Already out m8 let me get you a link.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

AMAZING!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Fucklestuckles, I missed the trailer! Ugh, hopefully someone will post it on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    Jesus christ did you guys it?! More story showed in this one, and it looks mega violent at times, looks to be someones helmet actually melting into their face at one point. Looks absolutely crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Channel 4 in the UK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X