X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    but now that someone who didn't like it felt the need to post an angry, but brief summary now I know what a big chunk of the film is about.
    You must be kidding me. The theme of the movie is a summary now? What did you think the movie was about, collecting flowers maybe?

edit: sorry Darkmoon, but I won't let this guy accuse me of things I didn't say and talk to me/about me in such a way, even before the movie was released. Some people really need to step down their horse and behave in a mature and constructive way.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-29-2012, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Is it a full moon or something? Everyone seems intent on A) Arguing and B) ignoring me.

Civilized discussion, please...or ignore each other. I do not care which.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    you posted spoilers about this film because you didn't like it.
    I am sorry, but we aren't all acting like angry teens on these forums.

Two things:

1) A few pages ago you acted like an a****** when I expressed my opinion. That was fucking immature and certainly not a proper social behavior.
    2) I said NOTHING MORE than what Ridley Scott has been saying for the last year. You can quote me, NOTHING MORE.

You're just acting like an ass, that's all. As for the movie itself, yeah, I didn't like it much. There are many inconsistencies that you will be able to see by yourself once you get to watch it. I was expeting much, much more from Ridley Scott.

Now what's going to happen, you're gonna keep the troll and agressive behavior or are you going to switch to a more moderate discussion? Again, I didn't spoil anything. Unlike Dark_Chris who posted something quite spoilerish one page ago, but you haven't reacted much to it.

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    You can still enjoy the movie, though.... I already knew how TLotR would end for instance. I bet Harry Potter fans knew how the HP movies would end too.

Not saying that this justifies people spoiling a movie for others, but only that you can still enjoy it.
    Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    Thats a weird attitude to have. It's almost as if you've based your opinion on a film only for the basis of getting back at someone. If the film was really good then, what would you have said in reply?
    Spoilers are spoilers, past few weeks most of us here have all agreed to not post any spoilers so that we all can enjoy the film.
    I have no idea if the film is going to be good or bad, but now that someone who didn't like it felt the need to post an angry, but brief summary now I know what a big chunk of the film is about.

All he had to say was "Saw it last night, didn't like it." Even if he said "saw it last night, liked it and it explained...that ice cream is really the center of the universe"(bad analogy, but still) I still would have been pissed.

If you were waiting for RE6 and a few days before the release I said "I played it and hated/loved the fact that Ada has started her own evil corporation to sell BOW bodyguard's/soldiers/secretaries etc " and that's basically what the game is all about, would you like not be able to experience that when its revealed in the game?

It would take away from the experience because now you know ahead of time whats going on.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-29-2012, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    I wasn't reading most of Hunter's replies anyway. Just got that one about SW... lucky me.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    ...yes.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Thats enough, you posted spoilers about this film because you didn't like it. Stop trying to fight, you screwed up and got called on it.

EDIT: Gack Darkmoon beat me

Don't I always? *Wink*
    Last edited by Darkmoon; 05-29-2012, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rombie
    replied
    Thats a weird attitude to have. It's almost as if you've based your opinion on a film only for the basis of getting back at someone. If the film was the best thing possible then, what would you have said in reply? Silly comments.

I read other non-spoiler comments from the Swiss screenings, most people seem happy with it. Still crazy that it screened anywhere other than test screeenings before the Cast attended Premiere in London on Thursday though.
    Last edited by Rombie; 05-29-2012, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    And tell me, who was it already who jumped on me with his pathetic arrogance and troll attitude when I expressed my thoughts about the movie a few days ago?
    Thats enough, you posted spoilers about this film because you didn't like it. Stop trying to fight, you screwed up and got called on it.

EDIT: Gack Darkmoon beat me
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-29-2012, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Calm down, minions. As a courtesy I would ask that people keep any spoiler information in the spoiler tags for the first week or so. Rick Hunter's post has been so edited.

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    I just happened to check out the thread out of boredom and paid for it, cant believe he did this.So many wonderful words could be used to describe him that I cant use....
    LOL I don't go to AICN anymore... just to avoid those spoilers.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Cry me a river. You're gonna bitch about Ridley Scott saying the exact same thing since february 2011? What's wrong with you, seriously.

And tell me, who was it already who jumped on me with his pathetic arrogance and troll attitude when I expressed my thoughts about the movie a few days ago?
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-29-2012, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    I just happened to check out the thread out of boredom and paid for it, cant believe he did this.So many wonderful words could be used to describe him that I cant use....

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    Doesn't change you being inconsiderate and dumping spoilers here.

Seriously, why would you do this? HOw many people have said 'No spoilers of any kind' already?
    Damn, I was right to avoid this thread... for the most part.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X