Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    Here some 1.5 hacks I made today:

Female Zombie:
    This is just a mod from the release Team's build.Enjoy!

Zombies in Sewer:

Spiders Sewer Area Playable!:

Enjoy!
    Amazing! You should make a patch with those!

Hmmm, with great modders like Dark Biohazard around, we could probably fix quite a bit of what's broken in this "Magic Zombie Door" build, the glitched Elza / Zombie cutscene in the hallway near the beginning and the glitched chief irons and the "air jesus" glitches come to mind. We could populate all the many vacant areas with zombies, as Dark Biohazard's clips show you can! Maybe even throw in a few items and ammo in places. Change the starting inventories to the actual working weapons and ammo. That would make a great temp fix patch while The Team completes their build.
    Last edited by Eteponge; 02-18-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• I have a question, can I look the textures and graphics and upload some interesting material or the group dont wanna that anyone see nothing at this moment?
      Becase I see that the game have around 15000 files hidden...

Comment

• oh id love to fight the spiders and female zombies.

I have no clue on modding so if someone does ill just have to wait lol

Comment

• I did found the texture of that box

It seem a bit unfinished, maybe with some colour edits (shadowing dithering) it can look more good in the map

Comment

• Excellent! Can you please make a Leon's playthrough?
            ------祸福无门,人自召之。
            ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• you mean in debug memory viewer and change it there? i cant change anything on memory viewer any button i press just leaves me back to previous menu
              sigpic

Comment

• Probably more something like pec

Comment

• one thing that i really hate about this game is how bad these "save boxes" look... they are unfinished, right ? i don't think that they were supposed to be so ugly in the final build
                  Last edited by warren; 02-18-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Female Zombie:

Zombies in Sewer:

Enjoy!
                    DB you ROCK man!! Spread the love!

Comment

• Originally posted by anaho View Post
                      1.) Did someone manage to use a savepoint? I always end up on top of it.
                      2.) I find it interesting that " Goro Macida " is featured on one of the keycards.
                      3.) Does the man spider also crash on a real console ? If I kill it quickly with a Magnum it is okay, but once it wants to charge for an attack it crashes the game on PSXfin and ePSXe.
                      4.) Quite surprised that there is no baboon guarding the lab entrance.
                      @ 3 it doesn't crash for me on leon's scenario, only elza's

@4 the baboon is actually in the lab entrance, in leon's scenario, albeit stuck in a wall

Comment

• Things I saw in my playthrough.

1- I got to kill both a mini baboon and a man spider
                        2- got a glimpse of irons, even though game crashes and goes ghost when you talk to him.
                        3- the clothes damage changes are present.

And agreed DB it would be awesome if you could upload a patch

Comment

Female Zombie:

Zombies in Sewer:

Enjoy!
                          Awesome work dude!

Comment

• The cutscene with sherry using the vent to get into the factory corridor works, but instead of controlling sherry you control elza in there lawl.

Comment

• For anyone just wanting to see the zombie Roy cut scene, here:

Comment

• I happened to use the cheat menu to get a "Blue Master Card" out, and guess what?

The description reads "It seems to belong to a researcher named 'Goro Macida'."

WTF!!! The team really has senses of humor!
                                ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                                ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

Working...
                                X