Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    I saw that as well. It's neat and I guess we were wrong about the game not having them. If the team manages to fix them and make them like retail, it would be awesome.
    Well, I think it should stay how it is.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Leon can shoot zombies in 11E B2 Corridor no problems, Super Redhawk works fine. Fun times.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• I can't get the rocket launcher to work, the game crashes. And there is some bug that make Leon point the gun up and shoot no bullets when I load a certain gun.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• you probably used an elza gun

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
            Enig, I've managed to decipher part of that RPD 2F map image. The main hall is there, as is the lobby roof. Once you find those pieces and connect them, along with the route of the "archive hallway" (Room 110), the 2F map should pretty much fall into place. The on-screen map is screwy, though, like the basement maps - and some of those map tiles are rotated as well as jumbled. Good luck.
            How's this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	RPD_2F.png
Views:	2
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	402499

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              I know the pliers in curator video work unless the team broke it
              If you watch the Gorou Macida video again, the pliers puzzle is broken even in the vanilla build. Curator didn't have pliers in his inventory before he examined the control panel.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                If you watch the Gorou Macida video again, the pliers puzzle is broken even in the vanilla build. Curator didn't have pliers in his inventory before he examined the control panel.
                Figures lol.

my god one of the songs in 1.5 is a complete fucking sibling to RE3 ruined city track. RE3 confirmed to be stealing more 1.5 assets
                Last edited by Darkness; 02-17-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Figures lol.

my god one of the songs in 1.5 is a complete fucking sibling to RE3 ruined city track. RE3 confirmed to be stealing more 1.5 assets
                  I know which song you're referring to...it got also used in RE 2 Retail...

Comment

• not MAIN05 lol
                    Last edited by Darkness; 02-17-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Also, did anyone notice the dog names at the Kennel which are "JoJo" (The name got used various times as an easter egg in RE 2 and 3), "Piers" and "Claire"

Comment

• Yep, team has a sense of humor and is cheeky and subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Leon can shoot zombies in 11E B2 Corridor no problems, Super Redhawk works fine. Fun times.
                          I'v only had problems using the rocket launcher and Elza guns..... I can decapitate zombies with the shotgun! (people have been reporting the game crashes when they try to do so)

EDIT: and what is this vanilla build? i'v never heard of curators build being called this until today...
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            How's this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8197[/ATTACH]
                            Ahhhh ... that's it. An almost perfect match with yours. Congratulations, my friend - and you were right about the Firing Range vent, too. I got mauled as soon as I approached those storage shelves.

I've been playing with this (and snapping backgrounds, BTW) for several hours now. It's like playing Dark Biohazard's last PMOD hack. Some things work, some don't. A lot of stuff is glitchy, some downright broken. Not all rooms are enabled, some have no doors or aren't connected right, and some are missing entirely. Still, it was worth it. We've got something to work with now (thank you again, Team). I'm hoping Dark Biohazard will release his updated PMOD soon (with DXP's recreated backgrounds) for a fair comparison. I get the feeling - between his and the Team's release - that we'll have enough RE15 goodness to keep almost everybody happy for quite a long time.

That is, until the Team finishes their job.
                            Last edited by RMandel; 02-17-2013, 11:56 PM.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Hey, could we make a list of each rooms who play(or not) the music? then we can make a comparative of how is it running in our gear...

Comment

• The factory and the lab save room songs remind me of Goof n' Troopy/LoZ: Link to the Past from SNES.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X