Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Hallway
    Last edited by Mrox2; 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• So what's with the cryptic tiny fine print? I thought we were past these things.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Where do these doors lead to?, my thinking is the one in the 30C,30D,302 leads to 309 as a way for Sherry to enter exit 306 enter 30C,30D,302 and open 309 without encountering any zombies.
        Attached Files

Comment

• The one on the left leads to the factory corridor with the breaker box puzzle. The air vent under the lobby stairs connects to the outdoor area. The lobby is also where Sherry's small playable segment starts. The one on the right leads to the factory control room.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            The one on the left leads to the factory corridor with the breaker box puzzle. The air vent under the lobby stairs connects to the outdoor area. The lobby is also where Sherry's small playable segment starts. The one on the right leads to the factory control room.
            Not seen this before.
            Are you actually able to play as her in game?

Comment

• In the leaked build? Only with cheat codes. It doesn't switch over automatically to Sherry's model, unlike in the final beta.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard053.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	402859
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• You can only play as Sherry via cheat code (and then only as the old yellow jumper Sherry). As biohazard_star pointed out, Sherry's the one who's supposed to crawl inside the Factory Admin Building and unlock the door ... whilst Elza and John are fighting for their lives with the revived cerebus hounds in "Dog Alley." Here's a video link to my interpretation of Sherry's side quest I did for my "Story of RE15" video series, if it'll help. The side quest proper begins around 09:52. An edited version of the after-event cutscene is in the next link, beginning around 02:52 and running to about 03:30.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And here's doriantoki's YouTube compilation of RE15 cutscenes, as they appear in the actual game. Sherry's side quest runs from about 05:50 to about 08:10 - although the current build has Elza instead of Sherry doing the side quest. That's something Team IGAS will hopefully fix by the time of their next release.

Last edited by RMandel; 04-16-2013, 06:37 AM.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• RPD location on map found?
                  Just did that in paint btw.

Evidence:
                  1. RPD is the same shape as that.
                  2. has a big vacant spot on roof (Helipad)
                  3. big space between rpd and club is the roads and parking lot.
                  4. On the roof facing the club, leon witnessed elza crash into the RPD doors.
                  5. Right under him at the point is irons office.
                  6. Irons office looks out at the club.

Maybe someone could make a proper map?

Comment

• Indeed I think it's possible you might have found the RPDs location, however I believe the RPD is the next building along to the right. If you look outside the shutters in the lobby you can see the pavement on the opposite side of the street and that the RPD is actually located on the opposite side of a T junction.
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-16-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      The one on the left leads to the factory corridor with the breaker box puzzle. The air vent under the lobby stairs connects to the outdoor area. The lobby is also where Sherry's small playable segment starts. The one on the right leads to the factory control room.
                      Factory Line B being the factory control room? no media of that room available?

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      In the leaked build? Only with cheat codes. It doesn't switch over automatically to Sherry's model, unlike in the final beta.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8623[/ATTACH]
                      Isn't there a pic of Marvin in that place too? Site C-Marvin.
                      Last edited by Mikhail; 04-16-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Do you mean in-game screenshots? There's a couple from the bioflames collection. There's also the background rips from the Trial edition, which include all of the rooms from the factory and the labs, save for a few rooms (like Office B). Those have been available for years.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-16-2013, 10:46 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• I just noticed, the neon sign outside the window in Chief Irons' room reads "HEAVEN", ironic, isn't it?

Just thought I'd throw that out, in case nobody else noticed...

Also, I found another one of those little dolls in the mirror room, hihi...
                          Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-16-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Looks like the Heaven building is on the next block, you can see the two buildings in front ocross the other side of the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              Looks like the Heaven building is on the next block, you can see the two buildings in front ocross the other side of the street.
                              a strip club lol? kidn

Comment

• ^Continuation of their Queens reference, maybe? Had it not been cut off in the picture, the top of the sign probably reads "Made in".

Comment

Working...
                                X