Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Remake being developed by fans (authorized)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes... this old chestnut. Next someone will be saying they have 1.5.... Oh shit, that's already happened for real. <_<
    sigpic

Comment

no one here gives a **** about the news from this website. another reason to doubt.

Comment

Fail.

Comment

bitching and moaning about a possible game that hasn't even been made yet

This topic summarized

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            bitching and moaning about a possible game that hasn't even been made yet

This topic summarized
            No, laughing at some random dude that is announcing a fakely-authorized fan-game that has just some sketches and models copied from other games.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              No, laughing at some random dude that is announcing a fakely-authorized fan-game that has just some sketches and models copied from other games.
              Well it is fan made what did you expect? Atleast they are trying to make their own environments.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                Well it is fan made what did you expect? Atleast they are trying to make their own environments.
                I expect them to not say that CAPCOM is officializing it, that they will try to sell it to CAPCOM, and that it will be a great shit and all that when they have nothing but sketches. Lanzagranadas gave a fairly good and not insulting opinion to this guy, and what did he say? "You don't represent anyone! Criticizing is easy, helping is hard".

Jesus Christ, this is just some random ignorant guy trying to get attention, not a real remake, not even a real fangame. I doubt it will ever have at least 1 playable room.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-09-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

People whining, crying, fighting and arguing over a game when fans show a few screenshots of it? Where has this happened before?.. ;)

Comment

There is no problem with fans developing a fan-game, there is a problem with fans pretending to fool people by saying that Capcom authorised them to make a RE2 remake or even that Capcom is going to buy that game from them; and spreading the fake around the web, including a false e-mail from a Capcom contact.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      no one here gives a **** about the news from this website. another reason to doubt.
                      to doubt they are full of shit? i don't think you got what it says.

but yeah, this thread is just BS.

Comment

Calm the FUCK down people, let the poor man who's trying to advertise his friend's work be...

Some of you just write on to criticize & put down some other's work...

I for one, will show my full support...if it comes to fruition, then awesome! I congratulate the devs for putting time into the project...if it's just another failed project, then we can just forget about it and add to the list of broken promises.

I would recommend everyone to stay on-topic & not riddle this thread with unneeded spam/trash.

I would be happy to hear/read more about this project & less about personal qualms between members.

If this thread as well as the project ever goes dead, then this thread will soon sink beyond the 2nd page....and be forgotten about it. It's simple!

No need to show any animosity towards new fan projects, the negativity might as well make them give up on the project altogether since all people do is keep them down because of past experiences with other fan projects that have nothing to do with the current fan project.

What I ask from people is a little respect & a little bit of support.

Kickback, relax & wait to see what happens.
                        Last edited by Kaneco; 04-11-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Not really that impressive if you ask me.

Plus, they keep lying.

1. Capcom did NOT "Authorize" them to make it.
                          and
                          2. Its not official.

The idiots facebook says capcom did authorize it, and they said its an official remake. LOL!
                          Last edited by ccrogers15; 04-11-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                            Not really that impressive if you ask me.

Plus, they keep lying.

1. Capcom did NOT "Authorize" them to make it.
                            and
                            2. Its not official.

The idiots facebook says capcom did authorize it, and they said its an official remake. LOL!
                            They're Brazilian, meaning English isn't their first language, they probably mean 'actual remake'...not 'official'. It's pretty clear it's a fan remake.

For me this is as official as a Mugen-made Capcom/SNK character, it's considered fan-art in the digital non-2D sense.

If it was Square-Enix's property, it would be a much different story...project would have been shut down a long time ago, same goes for 1.5.
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 04-11-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                              They're Brazilian, meaning English isn't their first language, they probably mean 'actual remake'...not 'official'. It's pretty clear it's a fan remake.

For me this is as official as a Mugen-made Capcom/SNK character, it's considered fan-art in the digital non-2D sense.

If it was Square-Enix's property, it would be a much different story...project would have been shut down a long time ago, same goes for 1.5.
                              I'm brazilian too, I've saw a video from them and a blog where they said that they were trying to make a remake and SELL IT TO CAPCOM. In the brazilian GameVicio website, they also said that CAPCOM did authorized them to make an official remake. And later on, CAPCOM Europe confirmed that this is just a big fat lie. Besides that, it was confirmed that they copied most, if not all of their work from 3D modeling websites and other games from the franchise.
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

why cant fans just let this one die and let classics be classics. -_-

i can't wait for this video game industry to crash again, like it did 30 years ago. 2013 has probably been the most turrible year within the last decade.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X