Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obsrv - Private Outbreak Server (File #1 and #2 , NTSC-J only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    Well, I've gotten to this screen where I need to input information and I don't know what to input, any help guys?
    ユーザー登録/変更
    氏名______年齢__
    郵便番号________
    住所__________
    連絡可能な電話番号___
    メールアドレス_____
    すべての項目に必ず入力してください
    User Registration / Modification
    Full Name__________________Age______
    Postal Code__________________________
    Residence Address_____________________
    Telephone Number for Potential Contact____
    E-Mail Address________________________
    Please enter [data] for all items without exception
    I don't know how you even got to this page; I registered without having to enter any personal information whatsoever. I was, however, using an emulator. Are you using a console?

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      I don't know how you even got to this page; I registered without having to enter any personal information whatsoever. I was, however, using an emulator. Are you using a console?
      I feared so. This is all turning out to be a moot effort for me. I am using a PS2 yes but I'm guessing that my packets are being constantly altered or dropped and I am unable to connect properly - hence the error above and that page asking for personal details. I thank you for your translations again Enigma!

The problem is, I live in University Dorms and I am unable to change anything with my network; I have my PS2 connected to my laptop through LAN whilst my laptop is connected to the internet sharing the connection. I don't know if my laptop bridge is changing or dropping packets or if it's my University internet, but I am aware there is no way to connect my PS2 to the internet directly through LAN since I only have a phone cable slot in my room.

It's a lost cause and dead end at this point I'm afraid. Thanks though for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        It's a lost cause and dead end at this point I'm afraid. Thanks though for your time.
        I'm always happy to help, no worries!

I'm sure it's still possible, but your setup is a bit more complex than most of the ones out there. Are you necessarily opposed to playing in the library with a nice pair of headphones? I'm sure there are facilities in your university that offer direct LAN ethernet connections.

And by the way, if you haven't done so already, really press the chaps over at obsrv.org for answers and assistance!
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-29-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          I'm always happy to help, no worries!

I'm sure it's still possible, but your setup is a bit more complex than most of the ones out there. Are you necessarily opposed to playing in the library with a nice pair of headphones? I'm sure there are facilities in your university that offer direct LAN ethernet connections.

And by the way, if you haven't done so already, really press the chaps over at obsrv.org for answers and assistance!
          I do appreciate it!

Yeah my setup is complex because I'm studying away from home, it's unfortunate but it's life. I'm not sure if my library facilities have LAN ports around because there is Wifi all over my campuses and buildings. And my laptop cannot run PCSX2 at full speed xD I would be lugging a slim PS2 and TV around LOL.

I have asked and unfortunately, the only way anyone was ever to sort out the login failed problem was activating the DMZ feature on their routers.
          I can't access that info. I'm gonna do a test when I go to my bf's on Friday and hook my PS2 up through laptop on his internet and then test it afterwards directly connected to his modem. If it works on the modem and not through laptop, then it is an issue with my laptop I assume.

Comment

I had to go through this "personal information" thingy too when creating a Nickname for the game. You don't have to enter anything, just skip it.

Comment

Hello everyone!

So here I was dusting the old network adapter off, and I noticed that registrations had been closed one week ago on the Outbreak Server.
              From what I understand a few bad apples were banned and kept creating new accounts.

This is a quote from "the_fog" on the forums:
              "For the moment, new registrations are only possible by contacting a moderator via PM on the forum. So you have to know someone who is already registered on the forum. New registrations will be approved on a "per case" basis."

Basically, after reading that I thought it'd be fine if I went on shameless quest.
              I've just registered here for the sole purpose (sorry) of asking if any of you kind souls who're already registered might want to put in a good word for me.

I'm very interested in this. I always loved the old RE games, but never got a chance to try the outbreak ones.
              I would definitely like to be active in the community, and help with testing, if I can.
              But the worst that could happen is I would maybe not be so active. Certainly I would abide by all the rules, though.

So that's it, bottle in the sea. Hopefully you guys don't mind. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I'll try to put in a good word ;)...

Comment

Can anyone help me get a jpn iso of outbreak file 2? i own the Original EU file 2 but since the PS2 network is down for file 2 i can't play for years online anymore like everyone

Comment

Originally posted by predatortje View Post
                    Can anyone help me get a jpn iso of outbreak file 2? i own the Original EU file 2 but since the PS2 network is down for file 2 i can't play for years online anymore like everyone
                    It's not terribly difficult to find online. I'd post a link, but it's against the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by predatortje View Post
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                      X