• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REmaster DLC?

sigpic

Comment

• I wonder what it is.

Comment

• If anything I'm guessing it'll be new costumes. Most likely BSAA themed. Would be cool if they also added RE5 character models for Chris, Jill and Wesker.

Comment

• I registered, I hope it can hit 100%.

Comment

• Also registered. I am very glad that this is free content, but I have doubts as to its mileage. As others have already suggested, it is probably costumes, which is blah, but how amusing would it be to see RE5/6 Chris take up about 40% of the fixed screens?

Comment

• Just saw what everyone wrote and the new trailer.

The pre-rendered backgrounds still look like shit. They HAVE to re-render them in HD and they need to cut the crap with the contrast. The new models doesn't look right either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                Just saw what everyone wrote and the new trailer.

The pre-rendered backgrounds still look like shit. They HAVE to re-render them in HD and they need to cut the crap with the contrast. The new models doesn't look right either.
                I'm sorry, but the fact that you're complaining about the character models just shows that you're nitpicking now.

As long as this looks even a little better than the GCN version, which it does, I'm good.

Comment

• The updated character models with the better lighting look VERY good. The backgrounds look poor upscaled and sharpened but at least it's tolerable in-game where it's animated. The still shots released so far looks awful.

Comment

• Looks good enough to me considering what they are working with, some people are just impossible to please

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                      Looks good enough to me considering what they are working with, some people are just impossible to please
                      Some extra content for the game isn't asking for a lot, graphics wise some of the textures still do look pretty low res, but the game isn't coming our tomorrow or anything.

BTW...'WHY I EYE'S YA!? ALL THE LIVE LON' DAY."
                      Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-02-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• I think a few people are also confusing the background image resolution with the texture resolution on the assets in the backgrounds.

Even the GC version would have benefitted from a few higher res textures in places so their low-res really stands out now.
                        "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• I just sent a request at Capcom Unity so that we can skip door animations in REmake HD.

The game being slower-paced than the other RE, I always found the door animations to be more annoying in that game. If you agree with me, back me up on the request and let Capcom know you want the same thing ha ha
                          Last edited by Grem; 09-02-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• A great REMaster Vs WiiMake video has just been posted on YouTube and linked by RE1.5 on FB.

The video goes by pretty quickly, so I recommend clicking on the settings button in the youtube player to make it run at 0.5 speed.This video took way longer...

Things are looking alot better but I wish we could see an uncompressed still image of a background at 4:3.
                            "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• An ultra hard mode would be nice, plus Wesker's handgun.

What do you think of a mini game of wesker trying to leave? (but without the UC cr*ppy story).

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                                I'm sorry, but the fact that you're complaining about the character models just shows that you're nitpicking now.

As long as this looks even a little better than the GCN version, which it does, I'm good.
                                You obviously haven't caught my previous post here:

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                                And if anyone is interested:

(High-res file: http://i.imgur.com/ZWHbEwW.jpg)
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9717[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X