Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    You know, hes was judged and sentenced to death, he's not a good dude.

Could you elaborate more? I trid but no youtube guides.
    Equip the knife and aim down, when it connects with a zombie it counts as about 6-7 hits instead of 1. With a bit of practice it can be done pretty much perfectly

Comment

• Well I'm completely done with REZero HD Remaster!

It was a great run both on stream and offline, beat the game many times under 5 & 3 hours both on Hard mode & Easy mode...only played Easy once after I beat the game on Hard, then continued doing consecutive runs in hard mode, I don't think I ever touched Normal mode.

Started out on hard mode and it was a blast, but had to backtrack for 1 Magnum bullet & to make 6 more Molotov Cocktails which saved Rebecca's hide at the end boss' 2nd phase with the valves, Molotov Cocktails almost immediately deviates the Leech Queen's attention away from Rebecca.

Didn't realize, or merely forgot, that Leech Hunter mode's difficulty is based on the difficulty of your 'Clear' data (thanks to one of the viewers that was watching me for pointing it out)...let me tell you, the 'Eliminators' (AKA the Monkeys) are the hardest enemies in the game, and more evidently in Leech Hunter mode...they take more abuse than Hunters & move around WAY too much as well as their size makes them hard to hit at times, glad they only show up in like TWO rooms just to guard either the Sub Machine Gun or the Magnum...obviously depending on the RNG of the mode.

Wesker Mode was fun, but not too different from regular mode...used 'Death Stare' quite a bit, as opposed to the Dash...Dash can be too cumbersome at times to be useful. Funny enough, by the time I was playing Wesker mode I already had unlocked all the infinite ammo & weapons for the main game, so the Death Stare was pretty much unnecessary when you have THAT trusty 'Infinite Magnum Revolver' & 'Infinite Sub Machine Gun'.

Overall, it was quite the ride and I finally memorized the Training Facility's item placement that I had forgotten a long time ago...I don't find the Training Facility as memorable as the Mansion, but now I have a fresh picture as to where everything is.

It's been fun & got the Platinum trophy to boot!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm kind of disappointed that Billy got no wardrobe love at all, so many DLC ones for Becky, yet Billy only got '1' new one called 'Wolf Force'...to add more salt to the wound, even Becky's Wesker Mode costume is unlockable for the regular game, while Billy's Wesker skin is not...hell! you could have stripped the Wesker skin off of all the abilities Billy had under Wesker mode while it gets used during the regular game modes, but NOPE!

Also, I was curious...is Wesker Mode's difficulty setting set to 'Normal' by default, seemed like it had a lot more ammo than 'Hard' mode or is that just Wesker Mode's own assortment of 'items'? Like I said, I never touched the 'Normal' mode, haven't done so in over a decade.
      Last edited by Kaneco; 02-15-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• I think that Grenade launcher effect is one of the most annoying things they could ever add to the game.

Comment

• I too achieved the platinum trophy and had a solid experience playing the RE0 Remaster. Just wish REmake had this good of a job done to it....

As for Wesker Mode, I was pretty bored to tears playing it and barely felt so much as a thrill and quickly switched back to using the infinite revolver to get it over with for the last trophy.

Comment

• I just got it off steam in the halloween deal and it's a crash happy mess always complaining about lack of memory,
            so now i'm running the codex crack without steam hogging resources in the background along with the four extra biohazard dlc t-shirts.
            381715=Heavenly Island
            381717=GEO
            401340=Joshin Denki
            401341=WonderGOO
            Still missing the console version exclusives though?
            Rebecca is played along with Billy Coen throughout Resident Evil 0. Players will begin the game as her equipped with a handgun, a mixing kit that can be used to store various chemicals and six inventory spaces. Rebecca has less health and is not as strong as her partner, Billy, is and, as such, cannot push heavy objects. Rebecca also does not start with a knife however, she is the only one capable of mixing herbs. Rebecca fires firearms at a slower rate than Billy and steps back from the recoil

Rebecca is played along with Billy Coen throughout Resident Evil 0. Players will begin the game as her equipped with a handgun, a mixing kit that can be used to store various chemicals and six inventory spaces. Rebecca has less health and is not as strong as her partner, Billy, is and, as such, cannot push heavy objects. Rebecca also does not start with a knife however, she is the only one capable of mixing herbs. Rebecca fires firearms at a slower rate than Billy and steps back from the recoil

It's stable now without any crashes like the steam exe but the framerate sucks and the rendered cutscenes
            lip-sync is out, the audio is ahead by about 2 seconds of their mouths and has 100% cpu usage spikes when opening doors ,
            i've seen over exes that are supposed to fix that though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	720p60fps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	404961
            Last edited by Mikhail; 11-02-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• How much ram do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                How much ram do you have?
                4GB RAM, 8GB Pagefile

1GB Gpu VRAM, Gpu-Z shows it using less than 512MB though, but my gpu load is always at 100%

The framerate takes a massive nosedive in the first Mimicry Marcus room on the train.
                Even tried it with swiftshader https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ldzOEg5S3o0NUk
                but it's exactly the same

Comment

• I have to use this program called HiAlgo, much lower resolution but becomes more playable the game

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	404962
                  Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
                    I have to use this program called HiAlgo, much lower resolution but becomes more playable the game

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10341[/ATTACH]
                    Does it lower just the resolution or all textures resolution like GLTools/Chainfire3D?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                      Does it lower just the resolution or all textures resolution like GLTools/Chainfire3D?
                      Reduces the resolution only, also it works with other games.

sigpic

Comment

• Is their anyway to force what resolution the game detects your monitor as?
                        the game is only giving me up to 900p options instead of 1080p so 900p to 800x450 looks slightly pixelated
                        vs 1080p to 960x540 with this tool.

I'm getting 40fps in most rooms with this tool at 800x450 so i've fps capped it to 30fps instead 60 or
                        varaible, in the first Mimicry Marcus train room I get 26fps without the tool around 8-11fps.
                        Last edited by Mikhail; 11-03-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• The game detects 1920x1080 me going from 15 to 28 fps and that having 6Gb of RAM, i7 processor and 2Gb video, I use notebook.

sigpic

Comment

• It seems, I override it by hacking the gpu driver .inf a bit risky me thinks
                            I got all the biohazard exclusive dlc

381715=Heavenly Island
                            381717=GEO
                            401340=Joshin Denki
                            401341=WonderGOO
                            430390=Ajin: Demi Human

I'm still missing

["Weekly Famitsu" T-shirt] Blue Raccoon Police Department (RPD)
                            (PlayStation 4/3 / Xbox one / Xbox 360)
                            The DLC code is inside The magazine "Weekly Famitsu" JP (January 21, 2016)

this is supposively 381714 and was released for dl on pc?

["Dengeki PlayStation" T-shirt]
                            (Only PlayStation 4/3)
                            The DLC code will be released on (January 28, 2016)
                            inside The magazine "Dengeki PlayStation" JP

Comment

Working...
                            X