Clear All

• Well, since apparently nobody posted this yet, here we go:

The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Is this legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
        Is this legit?
        It's real. It seems like there's some kind of a shitstorm around Youtube from some people who think they're "ruinning" the game with Wesker's superpowers, apparently not everyone understands this is just an optional extra mode .
        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 09-01-2015, 12:55 PM.
        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• They're also releasing REmake and Zero as a physical on one disc for ps4 and Xbone

Comment

• I looooove Rebecca's 'Jill' design.

Also, even as a non-canon, extra mode with no relevance to the story. This technically has to be the oldest iteration of Rebecca we've ever seen in the series! I mean, I know it's FAAAAR from canon. But considering Wesker has his powers and acquired Uroboros it had to at least taken place after the mansion incident

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
              Well, since apparently nobody posted this yet, here we go:

Big props to Capcom! They're actually adding 'new' content, other than skins.

I was already sold on the Remasters alone, but now with the new content and a dual-pack physical copy I'm SUPER SOLD!

Hopefully the RE Origins physical bundle brings in the Asia-only content of REmake Remaster such as JPN VAs & Wesker Report content omitted in the Western digital releases of the first Remaster on all platforms.

One thing about Wesker mode though...Please tone down the glow in his eyes, looks kind of silly & distracting. Just a minor gripe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9t79wom.png
Views:	1
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	404755 Click image for larger version

Name:	aa63umD.png
Views:	1
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	404756

DEM silly Wesker glowing eyes...always glowing at their apex! O_O
              Last edited by Kaneco; 09-01-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• (BHØ-TE NGC).

Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 09-04-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Were those prototype FMVs for the N64? Or were they working versions before they started the GC version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    Were those prototype FMVs for the N64? Or were they working versions before they started the GC version?
                    The Prototype FMV is in BioHazard Ø Trial Edition Disc (GC version).

Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 09-04-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Holy shit I never seen that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
                        (BHØ-TE NGC).

There's also a Rebecca artwork with no red lines in the shoulder pads:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• Rebecca artwork "Bandana"

D.A.L.I.

(Click on the image to see a full-size version!)

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin
                            You can't be serious. I have finished the research on the T-Virus, but I need a little more time to complete the more powerful G-Virus!

...Now you can't un-hear it...

Comment

• I think the new Wesker mode is bloody awesome, and I'm no Wesker fanboy either, I'm one of the few people that was glad when he was finally killed off in RE5, he had long outstayed his welcome as the main antagonist of the series, IMO.

I like the new content more so because it is just that, new content! At the same time though, it just reminds me and further saddens me that they didn't add anything substantially new to REmake HD, just putting back in the scrapped laser gun would've been great at least...

Comment

• "For the first time ever in Resident Evil 0 players can experience the events leading up to the iconic mansion outbreak playing as alternative character Albert Wesker, alongside S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers. Both characters will star in a special themed outfit for the mode with Wesker replacing the traditional gameplay role of Billy Coen."
                                This was posted on the official RE FB fanpage. It seems like it's supposed to be an alternate mode for the main game, so I wonder if this means they're gonna have DC Douglas record some new lines to replace Billy's in the cutscenes.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X