Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
    Yet when Zero is released I bet you anything people will immediately find something to bash it over and call it 'garbage', and blame Capcom for releasing something "half assed". There is no pleasing the RE community anymore.
    The difference is that we wasted no time in bashing the REmaster. So far, everyone here seems to be in agreement that the Zero remaster looks quite impressive.

If a complaint would make you feel more at home in this forum, I will say that some of the textures are a bit pixelated, and the lighting in some of the train rooms is too bright and cold.

Comment

My biggest complaint with these games is that Capcom had to take fucking 12 years to port them outside Nintendo. Everything else pales

Nice Capcom, allways listening to fans... a decade later!
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

RE0 is one of my favorite REs. Literally has one of the most challenging designs which works flawlessly, yet people still love to bitch.

It's like Outbreak. There are no inventory chests, you drop items. Why are people bitching about RE0 when Outbreak is basically the same thing?

RE0 has one of the scariest enemies too, especially with the frantic music that plays (LEECH MONSTERS YO!).

The soundtrack is outstanding, and is reminiscent to RE2 and Code Veronica. Listen to...THIS!

The story too is pretty damn good when you compare it to RE2/3/etc.

I literally imported RE0 once it was accnouned for Wii lol. It's one of my favorites besides Code Veronica...I hope there's a JP physical release too.
        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 06-10-2015, 10:58 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
          RE0 is one of my favorite REs. Literally has one of the most challenging designs which works flawlessly, yet people still love to bitch.

It's like Outbreak. There are no inventory chests, you drop items. Why are people bitching about RE0 when Outbreak is basically the same thing?

RE0 has one of the scariest enemies too, especially with the frantic music that plays (LEECH MONSTERS YO!).

The soundtrack is outstanding, and is reminiscent to RE2 and Code Veronica. Listen to...THIS!

The story too is pretty damn good when you compare it to RE2/3/etc.

I literally imported RE0 once it was accnouned for Wii lol. It's one of my favorites besides Code Veronica...I hope there's a JP physical release too.
          Glad someone sees zero for the mastery it is! It is deffinetly the most challenging of the classic RE games imo

Comment

It is, and I even remember reading somewhere at the time that the game was intended to be the hardest in the series from the beginning, since the development of the N64 version.

Comment

i know that what im going to say has nothing to do with Resident evil 0 HD, but its about capcom, capcom are making a mess with their classics, has anyone seen the Mega man Legacy collection? that thing its a joke, i like that Resident evil HD remaster happens but why not add something more than a outfit? the same with mega man why not add the 1-10 games? why just 1-6, it feels crappy, for example if capcom decides to release resident evil 2 HD i bet that they will re-release the Dreamcast version but in hd.

they want it easy and that its not fair.

Comment

RE0 definitely is the hardest game in the series. Hard mode is a NIGHTMARE. You have to know your shit or you're dead lmao.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Never even got to play it. New game for me
                  I found it to be fairly mediocre. I was disappointed that it didn't really have anything to do with Bravo Team at all.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                    RE0 definitely is the hardest game in the series. Hard mode is a NIGHTMARE. You have to know your shit or you're dead lmao.
                    I guess that depends on the player, because I didn't find RE0's Hard especially difficult, I think it's a fair challenge but nothing within the old-school era beats Outbreak File 2 Very Hard Nightmare to me.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

^^^ I coudln't even finish Outbreak 2 even once....

Comment

When I saw that trailer, you dont understand how happy and angry I was. Those pre-rendered backgrounds is PROVE how well it could look!

It certainly puts all those who defended the RE:Make HD to great and miserable shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                          When I saw that trailer, you dont understand how happy and angry I was. Those pre-rendered backgrounds is PROVE how well it could look!

It certainly puts all those who defended the RE:Make HD to great and miserable shame!
                          Actually me and the other 95% of people still stand by our opinion.

Comment

When I saw the trailer... I liked it, but something was off - and it always seems to be with 'next-gen' game lighting effects.
                            Look at this screen of Rebecca from the train cutscene - she looks like plastic and WTH is with her eyes!?
                            Compare it to the (low res horrid) screen from the GC version here.. even the lighting is different - too bright for the scene it is set in.
                            Looks as bad as Next Gen Tomb Raider Legend did - plastic Barbie models and OTT lighting effects giving the entire thing a 'fake' look.
                            Hmm..
                            Plus the HD image, as you can see, is cropped - so most of the scene is missing in Widescreen mode.

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-12-2015, 03:21 AM.
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                              When I saw the trailer... I liked it, but something was off - and it always seems to be with 'next-gen' game lighting effects.
                              Look at this screen of Rebecca from the train cutscene - she looks like plastic and WTH is with her eyes!?
                              Compare it to the (low res horrid) screen from the GC version here.. even the lighting is different - too bright for the scene it is set in.
                              Looks as bad as Next Gen Tomb Raider Legend did - plastic Barbie models and OTT lighting effects giving the entire thing a 'fake' look.
                              Hmm..
                              Plus the HD image, as you can see, is cropped - so most of the scene is in Widescreen mode.

It should be bright though there's a fire, Billy should of been dripping in sweat in his vest. As for the lighting alot was lost due to composite video and rgb / component didn't look much better at 480p lots of colour bleed you can't even read the warning light in gc version.

Comment

That screen looks so good I thought it was a pre-rendered cutscene! That shows how much more effort they are putting into this version!

Comment

Working...
                                X