No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatso #1 & #2's chase AI trigger at a pretty far distance. You can snipe them with the MAG before you've entered the arena since they'll trundle over to you the moment you see enter the room.
    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Resident Evil 7 is receiving bonus DLC in April. You play as BSAA . Org as he enters...the Dulvey Estate! ;)

But how sad would it be if that actually happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
        Fatso #1 & #2's chase AI trigger at a pretty far distance. You can snipe them with the MAG before you've entered the arena since they'll trundle over to you the moment you see enter the room.
        the fat dudes were the worst part in the game, had to search youtube and used the glitch method. only then I could finish the madhouse mode.

Comment

• Fat man down. Fat man down! Nah. He was never my favorite anyway!

Too funny.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4koma_31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.0 KB
ID:	404997
            Click image for larger version

Name:	4koma_32.jpg
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	404998
            Click image for larger version

Name:	4koma_30.jpg
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	404999

From the Capcom Japan website. Somehow manes Jack endearing and cute
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-09-2017, 12:05 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• So now that all these 'making of' videos have been released, what's next? Maybe 'Not A Hero' is coming soon, following the Easter break. I hope so, anyway.

Comment

• So RE7 has only made at least 3.7 million up until now. Anyone else think that RE8 is going to be more action-oriented in an attempt to bring RE back to the sales numbers of RE5 & 6?

Could also be why Not a Hero is going to be free. They want to gauge feedback to see if a more action-oriented first-person experience would be better for RE8, and based on what we know, Not a Hero will be more action-oriented, with Chris having more weapons and ammo, and being able to punch the molded in the face.
                Last edited by RetroRain; 07-31-2017, 12:23 AM.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Resident Evil 6 has sold 7+ million over the course of almost five years. It's been six months for RE7 and RE6 had similar numbers before prices started dropping. I don't think Capcom is worried one bit over how much RE7 has sold so far.

Comment

• I'm more interested in hearing about Revelations 3 now than I am with Not a Hero. The wait for Not a Hero was already boring, then they delayed it, and we've yet to hear squat about its progress. I'm sure it will be 45 minutes long, good, but predictable. Revelations 3 will hopefully be the game we get announced next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
                      Resident Evil 6 has sold 7+ million over the course of almost five years. It's been six months for RE7 and RE6 had similar numbers before prices started dropping. I don't think Capcom is worried one bit over how much RE7 has sold so far.
                      Good point.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Not a Hero better not be cancelled. Where's the news, Capcom? No news isn't good news, guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X