No announcement yet.

Conspiracy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a number which is found in alot of RE2 and RE3 backgrounds. I've forgot what it is.
    Someone on this forum posted a complete list of all the places it appears. I know one is in the gas station shutter (from the inside) in RE3. It's also on one of the busses (but I forget if it's RE3 or RE2)
    sigpic

Comment

Uh... Queen relations?

Comment

-
        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

If RE2 would work on XP, I'd get the pic. Does anyone know how to get the 'slow-motion' and buggy save glitches to fuck off on XP?

Comment

-
            Attached Files
            Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

CA336458: Bow down to the number!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Coincidence..Just like the BACKWARDS USA FLAG IN RE2!?!? I DON'T THINK SO!!11
                The flag risen upside down to mean a state of great distress.

According to "The Flag Code" (Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10):

"The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

OR

Capcom is a sleeper cell of terrorists and they subconsciously feed us messages as we play their games... Ever wonder why some of us are addicted to the series? We were the first to succumb to the brain washing!! OH NOES!!

Comment

this is one of my favorite (far as i know) was discovered by Ridley W. Hayes

Back to the future 3 and hugh grant(in the stars ofice and the gas station)

And of curse there is a delorean on the gas station from RE3 and on the beginning of the escenario B from RE2.

On the RESH forum there it is 2 topics that are full of this type of curiosities, the thing is that the forum is in spanish but you can see the img and use a translator. the CA336458 pictures are in there.

part1

part2

Originally posted by MattJon View Post
                  I never bothered mentioning this before... but this legendary thread has reminded me of another conspiracy...

It turns out that Shinji Mikami was a big fan of mid-90's teen sitcom California Dreams. What other explanation could there be for the strange appearance of a picture of the band in the restaurant?

I would like to add your discovery to the list of Resh and of course i wolud give you the credit.

Always thought that this image was from "friends" but i never could find the picture XD
                  Oh and the picture also appears in the stars oficce and the gas station

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Uh... Queen relations?
                  Made in heaven(Chris jacket), Let me live(Claire vest) and Mother Love(Billys tatoo) are Queen songs.
                  Last edited by LeigiBoy; 05-24-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post
                    I would like to add your discovery to the list of Resh and of course i wolud give you the credit.
                    Sure, feel free.

On a more serious note for a second... isn't there some sort of copyright issue with all this? It would seem that Capcom just "borrowed" a bunch of really obscure pictures, and hoped no-one would notice. err, apart from us

Comment

It was so long ago, unless it's re-released again, I don't think they can do anything!

Comment

I'm sure those people wouldn't mind.

Where are those pictures in the gas station?

Comment

Thanks MattJon ^^

here a better shot from the restaurant and one from the gas station.

@Helegad the pictures are on a wood board next to the door that leads into the area where the fire begins and in the stars oficce are on a wood board near the rebecca desk and in other board near the barry desk
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by LeigiBoy; 05-24-2008, 08:36 AM.

Comment

If I remember, Colvin was working on a list showing what a lot of the objects in the background were from. I'm not sure what ever became of that.

He had a nice breakdown of the briefing room which was nearly an exact copy of the briefing room in one of the Robocop movies.

Comment

Robocop 3 to be exact.

I had to sit through the first two to get the correct screens. I was ready with my finger on my screen capture button for 5 hours before the place came up

Comment

-
                                Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X