Conspiracy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    It was Marvin that ripped them was it? It was on his site...Or was it someone else?
    Whoever did it was a genious!
    I loved those backgrounds...they look more dark and more horror than RE2.
    Plus, I'd KILL to play as the 6 characters...
    Sardeljka was the person responsibile for the discovery of finding and ripping the 1.5 backgrounds.
    Last edited by Alzaire; 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Well the kudos goes to them! It was a great discovery. ^^
      Anyway, I bet theres ALOT more crap hidden on those disks, maybe there'll be files on an RE5 disk? XP Doubt it but ohw ell.

Comment

Yeah, then his (and Mark's) tutorial helped me rip the other PSX RE/BH games with BSS files

I forget who's tutorial I used, but I think it was Marks, when he posted one on BioFlames. Sure was helpful

Comment

omfg that so weird XD im bored too
          sigpic

Comment

Any one else noticed that the shop's name is Sakura backwards. Some kind of love message hidden in RE2? Sakura, yours truly, seems odd to me.

Comment

I probably won't know any of these things if you didn't point them out.

Comment

XD ha ha isnt sakura a cherry blossm
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                  XD ha ha isnt sakura a cherry blossm
                  yeah!!! by the way, wich sakura are they talking about??? maybe someguy loves clamp and is talkin about Sakura Kinomoto!!!

Comment

-
                    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I think there are too many Sakuras in Japanese popular culture to be quite sure which one it means

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post

Any one else noticed that the shop's name is Sakura backwards. Some kind of love message hidden in RE2? Sakura, yours truly, seems odd to me.
                        Anyone notice the mail box and the newstand are facing the street instead of the store front. Normally, they are for people walking on the street and thus are faced that way. Here they are facing the street as if they are for drive by newspaper and mail delivery purposes? Seems odd to have that when they would be really inconvinient for someone driving to get one seeing as how in America, we drive on the right and thus that mail box would be too far from the driver to be for convinience purposes.

Comment

I'm sure that's just a general mistake.

Comment

XD LMFAO literally omg i feel out of my chair from that one -tear- wow that was a great hilarious mistake and a great point out
                            sigpic

Comment

Racooon City was an exciting city... you know, with the zombies... and dodging cars when you wanna send a letter or get a copy of the newspaper...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-26-2008, 02:41 AM.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X