No announcement yet.

Conspiracy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is quite interesting. I guess after ditching 1.5, Capcom watched a bunch of American cop films to "get inspiration" from.

Where does the S.T.A.R.S office come from? Turner and Hooch?

Comment

-
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

There we go :
        Attached Files

Comment

-
          Attached Files
          Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

I like that RoboCop rip-off. Cool

Comment

Talking about the 'Big E': Here is the question-answer #8 made to the BH3 Story Planner, Yasuhisa Kawamura, from the Biohazard 3 Last Escape Official Guide Book:

"Question 8
              What kind of band is "Big E" that planned to have a gig in bar Jack?
              Answer 8
              Big E is a band from Raccoon city that plays pure American Rock'n' Roll. The band is very famous in Raccoon city and almost everybody in Raccoon city listens to their music. Fortunately, when the city disaster happened, they were on their way back to Raccoon city from a tour , so all band members are safe.

The full interview is in the Behind The Scene section of Morbid Creations, here.

EDIT: I didn't read the CA336458 thing , in one of the links provided by LeigiBoy I post all the backgrounds where it appears. Actually it's quite old the find n_n.
              Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 05-24-2008, 08:55 PM. Reason: I didn't read all the post :p

Comment

Loved that interview, and it was helpful too, because I realized I was wrong about some plot points that I had written into my RE3 page on my website.

Comment

I guess we will have to talk about 1.5 on here for now, while both my forums have been put on halt. Do you reckon Claire’s game will be available to download in the near future for bio hazard 2 final beta?

Comment

Chris26, your other posts got locked for being spamalicious and off topic. This one ain't any better. It has nothing to do with anything in this topic (unless you consider Capcom not wanting to see WIP a conspiracy) and you're just gonna annoy Dot.

On topic...I never spotted those pictures. Those are awesome. I remember I speant some time trying to read some of the posters in Silent Hill but it never occured to me there might be little Easter Eggs like that in RE 2 and 3.

Comment

-
                      Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

you know i thought this was from robocop, i had no.2 in my head but never went back to look, also the car park in the police station reminded me of robocop. Also are the screen captures from the p.c version, if so the picture is so clear

Comment

Well, the pics I provided were ripped directly from the BSS files on the RE2 PSX disc.

Comment

I run my disk through an emulator and print screen, then move Jill so she isn't where she was before, then copy and paste the blank space onto the background ACCURATELY. It works alot easier for me, but then again, I never ripped files from an ISO.

On topic: Capcom love easter eggs, I bet there are even ALOT more YET to be discovered in many of the games on many maps, maybe even extra stuff on the DVD's that no-one knows about.

Comment

Haha, that's how I used to do it as well

Yeah, there's alot of stuff that's on the disc that know one really knows about that you have to hack out. A perfect example would be the Resident Evil 1.5 backgrounds that was archived in the BSS files of a RE2/BH2 trial edition.

Comment

It was Marvin that ripped them was it? It was on his site...Or was it someone else?
                                Whoever did it was a genious!
                                I loved those backgrounds...they look more dark and more horror than RE2.
                                Plus, I'd KILL to play as the 6 characters...
                                Last edited by Gradon; 06-06-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X