• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A featured about Easter Eggs?... That would be cool, I'd like to help there

Comment

Nice find, Omega!

My thoughts:

If you're still alive, you still have a chance at fighting. If you're dead, you can't fight. Not much of a choice.

Comment

Yeah, but what does that have to do with the puzzle?

It's a nice saying but is that all that there is to it?

Comment

Well if you don't solve the puzzle, you'll stay stuck in the mansion filled with zombies and such. It would certainly motivate me to solve the puzzle and try to keep my spirits up.
          Last edited by Bertha; 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

You're pretty much screwed out of a inspirational message if you can't read Greek then, eh?

Currently, I'm recording the gameplay text for each room I encounter so It's taking me a while to get to investigate the Golden Emblem. But once that puzzle is solved and I can get to the Grandfather Clock puzzle that might shed some more insight on the meaning.

Comment

What do you mean by recording the gameplay text? Like, making a very complex script?

Comment

Gameplay text is the text you get when you press the action button over a background field with additional information embedded in it. An example of this would be like "It's too dark to see anything" coming up after you press the action button over a dark hole in the wall.

Comment

Oh okay, it was just the 'recording' bit I didn't understand. But now I know that you mean you're copying it out.

Comment

The Gold Emblem is the same as the Wooden Emblem, save for the texture swap :
                    Attached Files

Comment

i love yoru find brillaiant there ^^
                      sigpic

Comment

-
                        Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

ha ha im so gunna go and check that out O.O
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it says rougly just that there's a transparent creature swimming in the water. I'll get you the screen shot later when I get home. Although to be perfectly honest I don't think it probably was a real creature since no creature we know of that existed in 1998 could turn invisible/transparent. My guess, it was probably mucus floating around in the running water which gave the impression that something was swimming. Where the mucous came from is anyone's guess, but as was stated in RE Ø since the leeches where there back in May some traces of them might have stuck around...

Some arthropod larva are a little transparent in water, so it may have been that as well

Comment

nice thats very true ^^
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey PO, I just got done reading the RE0 novel and this line is mentioned in the book. Check out page 207 - "Where there is life, there is hope". Perry uses it in the form of Billy recalling that line being said at his trial. Maybe it has some greater significance? Perhaps a scholars quote or something?
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-25-2008, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X