No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Wesker and Jill's melees are similar to Chris and Sheva, respectively with minor differences. Sheva's kicks are a lot better, but Jill's loaded and ridiculous knee drop probably the only move strikingly different from Sheva's. If anything, I'd say Chris is copying from Wesker's move set. The Cobra Strike/Thrust Punch and the Windfall/Chikyo Chagi were both melees he used in RE4.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Sheva's kicks are a lot better, but Jill's loaded and ridiculous knee drop probably the only move strikingly different from Sheva's.
      You're forgetting Jill's ridiculous and disgusting Head Grab attack where she uses her perfectly proportioned, powerful, milky feminine thighs to snap a man's neck. I'd say that's just a tiny bit different than Sheva's Throat Slit.

Comment

• I prefer Jill's melee moves over Sheva. And not because both are focused in kicking that they are similar.

Comment

• It becomes more disgusting in the Battlesuit. Because then it really is just a case of "You see Jills vag before you die!".

Comment

• It's no secret that Jill was whore'd out for RE5. Tits and vagina lips everywhere. Funny thing is, I think she's sexier in her BSAA uniform. Just goes to show that you don't need a tremendous amount of cleavage, exposed vagina lips and the ass of a latina girl, all in tight spandex, to look sexy.

Not only that, but I've been playing a lot of Mercenaries lately and Jill's voice actor really reminds my partner and I of what a 9-year-old boy should sound like. Listen to when she says "Roger!" I could swear her voice actor's a little boy. Either that, or a very manly woman. It's kind of funny. I suggest paying attention to her voice commands...it's good for lulz.
            Last edited by Vector; 04-30-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• I think it's her BSAA Figurine that makes me laugh...or whenever she says "COME ON!". She sounds like a boy, like you said. So damn funny.

Comment

• I prefer Jill's moves, but Sheva's kicks make more enemies step back, I think

IMO, some moves are similar, but most are extremely different.
                Carwheel kick, flip kick, head grab =/= skull crusher, troat slit...

G2G, my the game I bought has arrived 8D

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  It's no secret that Jill was whore'd out for RE5. Tits and vagina lips everywhere. Funny thing is, I think she's sexier in her BSAA uniform. Just goes to show that you don't need a tremendous amount of cleavage, exposed vagina lips and the ass of a latina girl, all in tight spandex, to look sexy.

Not only that, but I've been playing a lot of Mercenaries lately and Jill's voice actor really reminds me of what a 9-year-old boy should sound like. Listen to when she says "Roger!" I could swear her voice actor's a little boy. Either that, or a very manly woman. It's kind of funny. I suggest paying attention to her voice commands...it's good for lulz.
                  Jill's voice has always seemed somewhat strange to me (except in RE3) but i like it, it makes her unique, but she doesn't sound like a boy, just a girl with a deeper voice.

also i do agree with you assesment of her fashion. i like classy girls a lot.

Jill's melee moves are my favorite by far.

Comment

• What your fav Jill's move?
                    If you consider the specials, It's easy to me to say that it's the Flip Kick, it's not only me favorite Jill's move, but it's the best in the series and I can say it's one of the best I have ever seen, everywhere.
                    With only the normals, it's hard to say, everyone of them are great. Damn...
                    I would say:
                    1 - Double Knee Drop
                    2 - Head Grab
                    3 - High Kick
                    4 - Reverse Roundhouse
                    5 - Sweep Kick
                    6 - Roundhouse

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      It becomes more disgusting in the Battlesuit. Because then it really is just a case of "You see Jills vag before you die!".
                      Don't forget to eat your vagetables!
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Don't forget to eat your vagetables!

lmao i didnt get that untill the second time i read it.

Comment

• Chris's Backhand and Wesker's Rhino Charge are both better than any of Jill's melee attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Chris's Backhand and Wesker's Rhino Charge are both better than any of Jill's melee attacks.
                            i agree with this, jill only has 2 moves that are a sure to kill while wesker has 4

rhino charge.
                            cobra strike
                            ghost butterfly
                            knee speed dash.

Comment

• The only Wesker melee attack that you need is cobra strike, it's the best melee attack in the game. It's a 100% kill and you just need to shot the enemy in the head...
                              And about the special moves, they are fun to watch, but you will rarely use them... only is some bosses... And is versus they're all the same.
                              And Jill also has 4 moves that are sure to kill.
                              Double Knee Drop
                              Head Grab
                              And both specials, but I wouldn't add in the count.

Comment

• Originally posted by padamibr View Post
                                The only Wesker melee attack that you need is cobra strike, it's the best melee attack in the game. It's a 100% kill and you just need to shot the enemy in the head...
                                And about the special moves, they are fun to watch, but you will rarely use them... only is some bosses... And is versus they're all the same.
                                And Jill also has 4 moves that are sure to kill.
                                Double Knee Drop
                                Head Grab
                                And both specials, but I wouldn't add in the count.
                                yha but all Jills melee moves take to long so i just stick to Wesker.

Comment

Working...
                                X