Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I JUST LOST MY DAUGHTER OUT THERE!
    HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO GO BACK OUTSIDE????
    sigpic

Comment

I guess it was :
      "How you dare to tell me to go back outside?!".

Comment

XD wow why so serious?, btw i think its wesker cause hes always had some connectino to every game, second spencer cause hes the main reason the whole thing happened
        Last edited by Itashious_boy; 12-05-2008, 10:59 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

No Dario Russo on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
            XD wow why so serious?, btw i think its wesker cause hes always had some connectino to every game, second spencer cause hes the main reason the whole thing happened
            oooook, you have just writen what I was thinking. They ARE the most important characters, I feel like the series is no longer about the good guys, but more about what the bad guys are planing/going to do with the world.

Comment

Voted for Wesker, Ada, and Chris....but uh....I think Birkin would have been a better choice than Marcus and definitely better than Saddler. *shrug*
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I voted for Chris, Jill, Ada, and Wesker.

Comment

What's this? No 400 votes for Leon? How odd...

I voted for Jill for two simple reasons:

1. She was there during the mansion incident. She witnessed Wesker's crisis (his turning point), and she witnessed the mansion blow up.

2. She was there during the Raccoon City outbreak and witnessed the destruction of Raccoon City.

Jill was there during the two most important games in the entire series.

Comment

Sooo damn right up there. She might not be the most important, but she's on the list of the important characters from the series, and that's enough saying.

Comment

I voted Chris, Jill, Wesker, and Other. Seems like people are forgetting Billy Birkin.

Comment

Billy Birkin? O_O

What about good 'ol Barry!?

Comment

Well, Birkin had a lot to do with the backstory of the series as well as REZero and 2. But, being dead and whatnot, he can't influence the plot anymore.
                          Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Birkin was the lead researcher on the T-Virus, which makes him integral to the backstory.

Comment

Well I said that. But Marcus had a lot to do with the T-Virus too being he created it and all. Hell, he was a founder of Umbrella. But he's not that important to the plot overall.
                              Last edited by Becky's Butt; 11-30-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but Marcus was ruined with that stupid white robe. Even though it was technically the leech queen. Just the idea that Marcus treated the leeches like his children, made him seem kind of lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X