Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Wesker and Chris, but I voted Wesker, actually he's the soul of RE

Comment

Yeah... So when they butchered him in Umbrella Chronicles, that really says something about the state of RE right now.

Comment

Uh...his character did not change in Umbrella Chronicles.
        At all
        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-03-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Yes he did. His dialogue was so much more terrible than in previous games. He was talking to himself, and saying stupid stuff like, "Oh, I think she's flirting with me" to Lisa. I guess the fact that the new voice actor did a beyond horrible job didn't help.

Comment

Hahah, Wesker was saying some funny shit in the Mansion level, while fighting Lisa and destroying the other B.O.W.'s.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"She must like me."
            "No time to play."
            "She appears to be stalking me."

Comment

Yes he did. His dialogue was so much more terrible than in previous games
              B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

There is NO dialogue ever in the history of RE worse than Code Veronica.
              None.

Chris...oh little fishy, come see my hook.

Sure i'm not human anymore, but look at the power i've gained.

Then there's the giant amount of evil laughter.

It's stomach-turning how bad Wesker's dialogue and voice-acting was in CVX. Waugh isn't to blame though. He's very good at it as seen in Zero and 4. Just bad script sand voice-directing.

He was talking to himself
              Everyone talked to themselves in UC. It's called telling the story for the player.

I guess the fact that the new voice actor did a beyond horrible job didn't help.
              Actually, compared to most RE voice-actors, he was positively brilliant.

Comment

Well, most scenarios in UC involve two characters, so they're not talking to themselves. The only other character who was was Ada. But at least she had a decent voice.
                Rebecca was the only one in UC who sounded more annoying than Wesker.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post

There is NO dialogue ever in the history of RE worse than Code Veronica.
                  None.

Chris...oh little fishy, come see my hook.

Sure i'm not human anymore, but look at the power i've gained.

Then there's the giant amount of evil laughter.
                  hay, i liked those lines in CVX, but i agree the evil laughing was weird though.

Comment

The laughter was weird for everyone in CV/X. Alfred and Alexia sounded no better than Wesker. The only thing is, Alfred's laugh was just hilarious.

Comment

Wesker's was THE worst.

"Ah ah ah ah ahhhooowww."

Comment

Well I don't like CVX in general but I only singled out Wesker's bad acting and dialogue because we were talking about him.

As for voice annoyances, Carlos annoyed me the most. He might as well have been named Bob Johnson for all the Hispanic in his accent.
                        Then again, Billy's voice annoyed me too.A nd Marcus'. They ruined possibly the best VA cast in RE history. Well I'd put it at Number 1 or 2 personally.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Really, I don't see the problem with the new VA. he's decent enough by RE standards.
                        Especially the way he said "charmed..."
                        Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-04-2008, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                          The laughter was weird for everyone in CV/X. Alfred and Alexia sounded no better than Wesker. The only thing is, Alfred's laugh was just hilarious.
                          actually i found Alexia's laugh nice, it was kind of sexy

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                          As for voice annoyances, Carlos annoyed me the most. He might as well have been named Bob Johnson for all the Hispanic in his accent.
                          NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! another Carlos hater, damn it!

i loved Carlos accent, IMO his voice actor was great.

Comment

I'm talking about in UC. I liked his voice in RE3.

Comment

If we're on the subject of voice acting, I'm gonna go with Alyson Court. After all, she's voiced Claire everywhere she's ever been...that's rare in Resident Evil. It seems like they're changing voice actors every couple games.

Comment

No, Alexia's laughter was by far the most annoying. But laughter aside, Richard Waugh was a terrific voice actor for Wesker. If it was him doing Wesker's voice in UC, I bet he would've actually made some of those terribly written lines sound good.
                                D.C. Douglas was just all nasal, and his horrible attempt to do the accent Waugh was doing. They butchered Wesker in UC.

Comment

Working...
                                X