No announcement yet.

most important character in RE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Barry because he's awesome, and will be an important figure in the salvation of mankind at a later date...what?

Comment

I voted for Wesker because he seems to connect all the games together. Chris and Jill would also be important because they are still fighting Wesker and bioterrorism.

Comment

damn, i forgot to put birkin up there, oh well im not starting this again for the third time, just vote other if you think Bikin is the most important.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          No Dario Russo on the list?
          No random choper pilot on the list?

Comment

Wesker. He's always in the background, manipulating things. Prolonging the bioterror.

(Plus, I didn't know I could vote for more than one. D'oh!)

But my favorite RE character, besides Chris, is the anonymous trucker from the intro of RE2:

"That guy's a maniac. Why'd he bite me?!" (His voice is hilarious.)

Comment

Pft. His voice isn't half as funny as Kendo's.

Comment

For the in game universe: Albert Wesker.

For marketing the series to new people: Leon, Dr Salvadore, Albert Wesker and Alice.
                sigpic

Comment

The most important character is R, followed by E, then S, I, D, E, N, T, E, V, I, L.

That's all they need. Paste that combination of characters onto the label and it will sell.

Comment

Haha I C wat u did thar.
                    But seriously. I think he's asking from an in-universe perspective.
                    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-02-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Well... Going back to Umbrella, T-Virus and Zombies... Birkin was the lead researcher behind the T-Virus. And he was one of the only Umbrella villains who didn't look or act like an idiot (i.e. Alfred, Marcus, Sergei etc.), so I'd definitely say Birkin.

Comment

Sergei didn't look or act like an idiot. How did you work that out?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                          Sergei didn't look or act like an idiot. How did you work that out?
                          Umm.. Yes he did. He was by far the worst Umbrella villain. Okay, maybe not AS bad as Marcus, but aside from that. I prefer Alfred to Sergei.

Comment

Alfred was the worst as far as I'm concerned. I enjoyed learning about Marcus and his experiments in memos and the flashback was quite nice. Also he had a decent voice-actor.
                            l'll take "I think of leeches as my children" over "I'm Norman Bates kind of" anyday.

My favorite Umbrella villains:
                            Sergei/Birkin
                            Marcus
                            Nicholai
                            Alexia (if she counts)
                            Alfred

Oh wait...Goldman. Okay he is at the bottom actually.

Comment

Wow... I can't believe Sergei is on par with Birkin for you. That's such an insult to Birkin... Even if you take the fact that Sergei is too stereotypical of a Russian, and put it aside, Nicholai is still a million times cooler than Sergei.
                              Last edited by Biohazard EX; 12-02-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Hey. Birkin remained at my favorite RE villain list ever since I played RE2. I didn't dethrone him lightly.

I explain why I like Sergei in the OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X