X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters With The Best Fashion Sense

Obviously Leon and Wesker top the list.

But who comes after them?

For the men...I'd say Wesker and Chris. For the ladies...well...all of them really but Ada, Claire, and Jill are in the top slots.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Nobody comes after them. Nobody else wears normal clothes besides Claire and Jill.

Leon for me. Bomber jackets are fucking awesome. However, his RE4 jacket sucked. His Degeneration and 3.5 jackets > everything.

Wesker doesn't really have fashion sense. His attire in RE5 is pretty much the only one that sticks out. Pretty awesome.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, Marcus comes last, that's for sure, along with any boss in RE4.

I hate, HATE Claire's fashion sense. I don't know why, but I've always hated everything she's wearing. She'd be better off without any clothes at all.

But yes, as much as I hate RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles, Wesker's outfit was quite snappy in those two.
        RE5 on the other hand. That's one ugly trench coat.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
          She'd be better off without any clothes at all.
          I'm sure many males share that thought about all the women in the series.

I think Claire's outfit in Degeneration is the best one. To me it looks very normal...not too flashy, but still cute.

I also liked Sherry's concept art of her in the blue jacket, skirt, and hat. Made her look spunky.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I'm sure many males share that thought about all the women in the series.

I think Claire's outfit in Degeneration is the best one. To me it looks very normal...not too flashy, but still cute.

I also liked Sherry's concept art of her in the blue jacket, skirt, and hat. Made her look spunky.
            The most normal, yes, but I still think there's something off about it. Plus who cares about Degeneration. The two games where you get to play as Claire... Something didn't sit right with me about her outfits. I did not like them at all.

On the other hand, Jill's RE3 outfit... Something about it struck me just right.

Comment

Could it be...because it was a tube top and miniskirt that provided many gratuitous shots of her figure? I still like Jill's STARS uniform the best...I'm a fan of the beret.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Shush, she got it goin' on in that tube top.

Comment

I hate, HATE Claire's fashion sense. I don't know why, but I've always hated everything she's wearing. She'd be better off without any clothes at all
                  i can partially agree here, i didn't really like Claire's jeans in CVX, they looked a little weird.

but other than that i wasn't worried about what she was wearing, except her speacial contumes in RE2 were weird as well.

but i like her normal RE2 outfit and her bonus outfit in CVX and her degeneration outfit though.

and yeah every female character would look better naked, XD

i think Jill has the best fashion sense.

Comment

Comment

Well, Marcus comes last, that's for sure, along with any boss in RE4.
                      Madness. Saddler was going with the whole Palpatine-look and it worked quite well. Evil overlords look best in robes. It's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                        Madness. Saddler was going with the whole Palpatine-look and it worked quite well. Evil overlords look best in robes. It's a fact.
                        Yes, and overlords do NOT belong in Resident Evil. Not evil, not good. No kind of overlord should be in Resident Evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          This. I liked all of Alyssa's File 1 outfits (File 2... not so much...)

I also liked George and Cindy's file 1 outfits.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Luis Sera.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X