X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ada in RE 4 and Jill in RE 3
    sigpic

Comment

Ada with the nice Chinese-esque dress in BH4.

Comment

RE3 Jill Sexy tube-top

Comment

I think Claire's clothes are different,not weird xD

I like her RE2 outfit,but she has a beautiful outfit on Degeneration too

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            FUNNY BUNNY!

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Ada in RE 4 and Jill in RE 3
              I agree, and men... well... none, they all look strange with theyre clothes, specially leon in RE2, with hes full blue thingy, maybe Chris in RE REmake and 5, he looks cool

Comment

Chris looked awesome in his STARS uniform, but that's uniform, so that doesn't really count as fashion. That's the problem. Some of the best outfits in the history of RE (if not THE best) were all military uniforms of sorts, and don't really count as 'fashion.'

Comment

Best attire:

- Chris in RECVX & RE5, Ada in "Assignment Ada," HUNK, Krauser

Worst fashion in RE series:

- Leon's RPD uniform (RE2), Claire's spandex under ripped red denim (RE2), Jill's outfit (RE3), Leon's hair (RE4), Ada's nearly non-existent attire (RE4)

Now, I know lonely horndogs and RE fanboys love seeing Jill & Ada run around in skimpy clothing, but it is actually quite ridiculous. First of all, it is illogical when you need tactical gear/protective items in a life-threatening environment. Second...well, actually that's it.

Comment

Krauser looked awesome, in the John Matrix kind of way.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Chris looks good in his RE 5 uniform.

Nikolai from RE3 had some decent clothes too:

He probably stole that watch
                      sigpic

Comment

I hate Jill clothes (RE3)

I don't think anyone should wear that type of clothes in a situation like that o.o
                        U can all say that she could run better with a skirt,but why the hell is she wearing a top? o.O

I lke Ada's clothes (RE4),although she should wear "assignment ada" uniform

Comment

Unpractical and untactical clothing is a turn-off. Weskers and Chris´ BDU in CVX were great, UBCS guys were also very appropriately dressed, except for Carlos, who was obviously dressed to make girls wet (and probably CAPCOM missed that one aswell).

Flack jackets in REmake- terribad. Weskers outfit in UC, terribad. A little more practical in RE5 but why the stupid coat!

Leon in a HEAVY leather jacket with just a shirt underneath? Terribad. His leather jacket in Degeneration was stylish though but still not appropriate.

I dont blame the characters, only CAPCOM.

Still waiting for girls comments on Claires outfits throughout her appearances.

So yeah, tactically appropriate and "tacticool"- Chris and Wesker in CVX and most of the UBCS folks. George from Outbreak takes the cake in style. Alyssa looks good too.

EDIT: Probably unknowingly to CAPCOM, Nikholai sports clothes with excellent camouflaging quality, with an exception of that tactical rig/vest. Light pants, dark top is harder to spot when it comes to people trying to recognise familiar shapes (other people), especially in dusk and dawn. Considering their opposition, its a very cool and realistic touch.
                          Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 12-08-2008, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Krauser looked awesome, in the John Matrix kind of way.
                            Yeah, but RE is still seriously lacking an awesome enemy in a chain-mail vest...one that would throw away the "chickenshit gun" when taunted...

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

He probably stole that watch
                            Yeah, he probably did. Haha. I forgot about the UBCS guys - they all looked to be dressed appropriately for the situation at hand, unlike Jill. Except for Carlos...I can't remember, but was he even wearing a shirt beneath his vest? All I remember is him not having sleeves. Pretty stupid when you consider the undead like to bite.

Same goes for a certain heroine that would take to the streets in a tube top, mini-skirt, and heeled leather boots. A mansion-incident survivor and former Delta Force member would surely know better.
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-08-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Hey, come on.... what's the deal with Jill wearing a blue top and a skirt? It was summer in Raccoon City, she didn't expect an outbreak either. She was traveling light. I don't know why everybody here think that. I think that outfit is cool, I really like her night out outfit in RE1, those jeans and that black top, those were great. I really like her S.T.A.R.S suit.

Comment

I think her outfit is really cool,but not for these situation
                                She should at least put that white sweatshirt that she caries on her waist xD

Comment

Working...
                                X