Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Pervert.

Comment

• I can't wait to see what the lickers look like. Hope they're a bit more threatening than they were in RE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        ^ Pervert.
        lol lol lol

Comment

• I discovered yesterday that with the "Action" controls you can push down on the left thumb stick and you'll run without having to hold A. It makes dashing alot eaiser.
          Last edited by ncb; 02-05-2009, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• To Trist

Hey, i was reading your post about how you glitched into a new arae just past the Shanty Town doors, and somethign about how you described it made me remember something, when you said " drain" it made me remember two things.

One is, that there was a picture released not too long ago that i thought i had on my albums, but couldnt find it. It could be from gamersyde, im not sure. It was of Chris holding his side, and alone, he was walking in a dusty village arae , looked like the same terrain as assembly place and shanty town. The caption at the bottom was " ill meet you up ahead" And at the bottom right of the screen, was a visible drain sewer, and a fixed ladder leading down.

The other thing i remember was, that i was watchign the TGS 08 extended playing god trailer, and that there is a seen in the middle of the trailer, during the gameplay parts, which shows chris using a machinegun on the las plagas bat, and behind them you can see a big rusted gate, and the words jam ken behind them. The area they are in is defintly a sewer, and looks the same as the one in the picture i mentioned.

So yes, im sure youre telling the truth Trist.

Is anyone else relieved that the " dusty village " areas dont end with shanty town. I mean, i like Assembly place and Shanty Town, but i was hoping for more in the way of African village, and not just be transported away after shanty Town to a new locale. Now, we know there is quite a few village areas from the extended trailer, from your reveleation trist, and from some of the previews mentioned.

As well, that picture with the Licker claw mark looks freaky, and awesome. Im so freaking happy they decided to add them , and cant wait too see them in HD. hopefully the stealth part doesnt mean they go invisible, i hope theyre just quiet and pring out of unseen corners and surprise me...the good old days of Resident Evil.

Im so pumped just to see what kind of areas they include, the lighting of each and the pacing of the game. I realize the game is no longer survival horror, and i have accepted that, hoping they learn to find a happy medium in the next game, but am so stoked to see what Re has in store for everything.

Comment

• We already got to see that area Trist says, it was when a french RE site (I think) got to play the demo on the PS3, it was a Trial demo (whatever that is), I have the three videos they had and in two of them they keep playing after the "last" cutcene, then they get to pass through the gate (wich has mostlly desapered) and there is like a... I don't know how to call it.... a... "man made river" or: a sewer, as you like, hahaha, there is gold down there, you cant keep walking throgh that sewers because there is a car in one side and in the other side there is just a gate through wich you can see a barrel, so chris goes up a ladder and down the other one to get to that barrel. At the end of the video you can see for a second that they are in a place next to a gate, wich seems alot like the one you begin in Shanty Town, so MAYBE the levels are one after the other

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                We already got to see that area Trist says, it was when a french RE site (I think) got to play the demo on the PS3, it was a Trial demo (whatever that is), I have the three videos they had and in two of them they keep playing after the "last" cutcene, then they get to pass through the gate (wich has mostlly desapered) and there is like a... I don't know how to call it.... a... "man made river" or: a sewer, as you like, hahaha, there is gold down there, you cant keep walking throgh that sewers because there is a car in one side and in the other side there is just a gate through wich you can see a barrel, so chris goes up a ladder and down the other one to get to that barrel. At the end of the video you can see for a second that they are in a place next to a gate, wich seems alot like the one you begin in Shanty Town, so MAYBE the levels are one after the other

Hmmm, i guess i missed that video, odd..
                HimHer elle, do you have the link to that video, you downloaded them so they must still be up on that website?
                it would be much appreciated if i could see those village areas, i really have taken a liking to those old trailers of Re 5 and the open ended village areas

Comment

• After looking up old THIA news post I finally found it: http://64.233.187.101/translate_c?hl...Rx7LWehFQ-3Scg
                  there you go, Its video 1 and 3 wich show most of the un seen parts, but number 2 also is nice

Comment

• I just hope that the only way to defeat Wesker is for Chris to land one of his mega punches on him, except that Wesker moves too damn fast for Chris to even hit him, so in the end Jill sacrifices herself, grabbing onto Wesker's back or something. Then he does his Falcon Punch move, killing Jill as well as Wesker, while Sheva looks on and goes, "CHRIS!!"

Something like this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Someone posted a youtube video a couple of days ago that showed Jill with an interesting look about her. I'll try to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        ^ Pervert.

hey lighten up pixels can sometimes be a turn on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                          After looking up old THIA news post I finally found it: http://64.233.187.101/translate_c?hl...Rx7LWehFQ-3Scg
                          there you go, Its video 1 and 3 wich show most of the un seen parts, but number 2 also is nice
                          Thanks a bunch man. By the way, im having trouble watching them, i donwload them but then i dont know what program i need to " extract" them ( dont know if thats the right word)
                          Sorry, is there a program you have or reccomend so that i can watch these files
                          anything would help, thanks in advance for the info

Comment

• To " extract" them use WinRar
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              To " extract" them use WinRar
                              Oh okay, thanks a bunch Aris!
                              Lol, im pretty bad at computers, i only got my first one about a year ago..

Comment

• Yes, exactlly, when you download something devided in "parts", use winrar to extract the first one and it will "join" them to give you the video, hehe. I must say that the videos are cut in diferent parts, it goes from one moment to another, but its good

Comment

Working...
                                X