Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
    Yes, exactlly, when you download something devided in "parts", use winrar to extract the first one and it will "join" them to give you the video, hehe. I must say that the videos are cut in diferent parts, it goes from one moment to another, but its good
    sorry to bother you, but i think i extracted them, but all im getting is sound really when i play them on quicktime and winamp
    Is there any chance that i may have missed a step?
    sorry to be a pain, id just really like to see those vids, they sound really cool

Comment

• hahahahaha, no problem-o, let me see... yes, you are right, I can't play them either on winamp or quicktime; I use BSplayer, or PowerDVD (I hate this program), OR Windows Media Classic Player (Yes, I use it and I love it, it plays anything you want, even try with an image it will transform it into a video... true story! I saw it with my oun imagination!). If it doesn't play it then... well... then I don't know. Hey! but I must say that the first video has little in it, at the end there might be like 2 minutes; on the second one there's a bit more, I think...

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
        hahahahaha, no problem-o, let me see... yes, you are right, I can't play them either on winamp or quicktime; I use BSplayer, or PowerDVD (I hate this program), OR Windows Media Classic Player (Yes, I use it and I love it, it plays anything you want, even try with an image it will transform it into a video... true story! I saw it with my oun imagination!). If it doesn't play it then... well... then I don't know. Hey! but I must say that the first video has little in it, at the end there might be like 2 minutes; on the second one there's a bit more, I think...
        Lol, thanks for the tips
        Nothing seems to work, i can get the sound perfect, just no picture lol
        Anyways, ill just be happy with the fact that the village doesnt just end with assembly place and shanty town , and wait to see it in the real game

Comment

• if you want there are pictures, do you?

Comment

• Just in case anyone wanted to see, they just show one corner (three images for the same corner/dead end): http://www.biohazardfrance.com/dossi...bly-place.html
            They are the last 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              so in the end Jill sacrifices herself, grabbing onto Wesker's back or something. Then he does his Falcon Punch move, killing Jill as well as Wesker, while Sheva looks on and goes, "CHRIS!!"
              Dragon Ball?
              Goku grabs Raditz from behind, giving Piccolo enough time to fire the Special Beam Cannon at Goku and Raditz, killing both.
              Last edited by Sunglasses; 02-07-2009, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post

Goku grabs Raditz from behind, giving Piccolo enough time to fire the Special Beam Cannon at Goku and Raditz, killing both.
                I remember that. Piccolo was THE shit.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                  Dragon Ball?
                  Hey, you killed my entire vision! As a fellow fascist, I am utterly dismayed. UTTERLY.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-07-2009, 04:55 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• LOL

And also Spoiler:

Comment

• I just copied and paste all of Adams blog to word thinking about printing it out. Can anyone explain to me if this is canon? Did Capcom write this or is it fan made? and who are the people posting comments bit confused with this blog can someone explain to me who made it.

Comment

• Capcom write this blog
                        Spoiler:

Comment

• The blog is definetely canon.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sweet. Its quite interesting havent finished it yet hope Adam makes an apperance as an enemie.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                              Sweet. Its quite interesting havent finished it yet hope Adam makes an apperance as an enemie.
                              He's probably the one who attacks Allyson, making her all bloody
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Finally got the chance to finish reading Adams blog. Really enjoyed it, its a nice build up to the game. You could be very right there Mr. Rod. We know Alyson is in the game I hope Adam is to his obsession with alcohol is something I can relate to. Maybe we will get to play as him in mercs? His weapons can be moltov cocktails.

Comment

Working...
                                X