Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alone-in-shadow View Post
    what like every other game .. changing there female characters into supermodels ? yea probally
    That's not what I was getting at. Lurk more, you'll know how I feel about fanboys of characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
      Yes, they made Wesker look fat and ugly. or rather...Chubby and ugly.
      Why? Wesker looks fine to me. He looks a little older, but he's bound to at his age. He doesn't look fat in the slightest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        That's not what I was getting at. Lurk more, you'll know how I feel about fanboys of characters.
        yea but that is what games like uncharted did .. originaly the main female had dark hair and was bit geeky and she ended up a bimbo to appeal more to current gamers .... i aint a fanboy of characters but i wouldn't like to see any of them changed

Comment

Oh God. It just hit me.

The Jill fanboys...
          Spoiler:
          Anything's possible. But so long as they post about it in the right thread who cares? They're entitled to there opinion like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by alone-in-shadow View Post
            yea but that is what games like uncharted did .. originaly the main female had dark hair and was bit geeky and she ended up a bimbo to appeal more to current gamers .... i aint a fanboy of characters but i wouldn't like to see any of them changed
            Okay, but, you can't ban hot girls from video games altogether. Hot girls DO exist in the world.

I agree, most of it is fan-service, but if you're talking about Chloe Frazer, there's reasons for her being in the game.

Comment

Oh God. It just hit me.

The Jill fanboys...
              Spoiler:
              They're already complaining about her being "evil". Why not?
              See you in hell.

Comment

Okay, but, you can't ban hot girls from video games altogether. Hot girls DO exist in the world.

I agree, most of it is fan-service, but if you're talking about Chloe Frazer, there's reasons for her being in the game.
                mate im perfectly fine with hot girls .. but dont jill look good as is ?

lol

maybe might have a pair like excella

Comment

Oh God. It just hit me.

The Jill fanboys...
                  Spoiler:
                  They may well do, they may not, but Jill fans have their opinions too; but please try and keep it in the Jill thread There's already a lot of Jill discussion being carried into irrelevant topics.

I still can't see how Wesker looks fat though, haha. Oh, I have another spoiler I can post.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                    They may well do, they may not, but Jill fans have their opinions too; but please try and keep it in the Jill thread There's already a lot of Jill discussion being carried into irrelevant topics.

I still can't see how Wesker looks fat though, haha. Oh, I have another spoiler I can post.

Spoiler:
                    this game sounds the business .... bet the fight requires a bit of team skills

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                      I only mentioned it because of someone complaining about Wesker looking "fat and ugly."

Comment

I only mentioned it because of someone complaining about Wesker looking "fat and ugly."
                        wesker is a lean , mean fat grilling machine

Comment

• I think they were referring to the actor who portrayed Wesker in Resident Evil Extinction when whoever it was said they made him "fat and ugly."

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          The more I think about it, the more it seems feasible that Wesker is being injected with a plagas specimen. It would make sense since he would then be able to control every other parasite in much the same way as Saddler.
                          I already mentioned this in the New Trailer thread under the News Section, but Saddler didn't control the other parasites using his Master plaga. He controlled them with the sound waves emitted by his staff.
                          Last edited by Archelon; 02-15-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Dear Alexia-Ashford,

How was the pacing of the portion you played? Did the chapters seem like they went by too fast?? How many full chapters and sections did you complete, and how long did it take you to complete them?

Comment

• I got to the end of the second chapter. It took me 2 hours to get there, but this is bearing in mind I can complete RE1 in an hour and 15 minutes and also bearing in mind that I didn't stop to explore anywhere, and I was just rushing through it as quickly as I can, avoiding enemies and running to the next checkpoint so I could see more of it. They go by probably as fast as they do in RE4, but the pacing felt fine to me. Many reviewers have said getting as far as I did should take about 4 hours.
                                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-15-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X