Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam doesn't infect Allyson.

Eurogamer's recent preview revealed that Spoiler:
    Last edited by Archelon; 02-08-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• When we'll play RE5, if we will be able to search the house in what the girl is being held, it would be wise to search for some dead bodies. One of them can belong to Adam. And I think that the blog will end like this:
      ... We've baricated in my room. The villagers are trying to kill us! I've just saw two armed people fighting them on street, maybe the'll hel... Oh my God! The door won't take much longer, they're going to kill us...
      Or something like that. I think that it will end right before the cutscene with Allyson. Or not
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• I just clicked yesterday that the parasites in re5 must be the same one's from RE 0, hence the leech bosses.

Comment

• They could be related (the Ganados shared some points with them like a light aversion, which suggests that Las Plagas might have been where the Progenetor came from) but they're not the same. These seem to be Las Plagas infectred by either the T-Virus, G-Virus or Progenator Virus, or possibly all three at various points.

Comment

• My guess is that they're screwing around Las Plagas, by infusing it with Progenitor.

Thus, TriCell's Business Plan:

1.) Progenitor
            2.) Las Plagas
            3.) Progenitor + Las Plagas
            4.) ????
            5.) PROFIT!
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Well they have done something with them as the Plagas now have the ability to appear in the daylight.
              What interests me more however, is how Tricell get their hands on them in the first place. I'm praying it has somethig to to do with the Wesker/Ada/Organisation thing and hence make RE4 feel more important to the overall series and less like a side game.
              But to just randomly find a mutated strain in Africa would be very lame.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• I think the chances are fairly good that Ada was working with Tricell and delivered the master Plagas sample to them. It's certainly suggested she shafts Wesker. Of course, it might be the problem. If Ada gave him a sample he couldn't control which he passed to TriCell and then they started screwing about, creating monsters and generally pissing all over creation, it might explain why there is an outbreak to begin with.

Comment

• I'm mad, because RE 5 isn't going to be out on the Wii, and I don't have PS3 or Xbox 360.

Comment

• Not so much a spoiler then. We sorta all knew that.

Yes, it sucks. I personally find the Wii version of RE4 to be the best version. I especially like the controls. But the Wii simply cannot handle it without down grading the graphics, a lot.

Comment

• But I think that if the graphics were toned down on the Wii, it would still be worth playing, because otherwise, I cannot play it. Horrible, horrible Capcom. Why do I love them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                        But I think that if the graphics were toned down on the Wii, it would still be worth playing, because otherwise, I cannot play it. Horrible, horrible Capcom. Why do I love them?
                        Yeah, god forbid they not develop a game for the Wii despite it's horribly limited potential. Curse them!
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• It makes a certain level of sense. There are a lot of folk who have a Wii and not a PS3 or 360. I think the problem is they couldn't just downgrade the game but would rather have to remake it for the Wii. Which is doable, I guess, and might well happen...eventually.

Comment

• Lol the Wii is a party game console maybe you should buy a real gaming console.

Comment

• Hey, don't diss the Wii. I like it. It has a ton of good horror games comming this year, so you can't really dismiss it as a party console or a kiddie console. It's less powerful, sure, but it's also got a lot more units out there than either of the others and the control scheme can be a lot of fun when done right.

Hell, I know folks who think if you're a real gamer you won't touch a console at all. It's all about the PC, baby.

Comment

• Other than first-party titles and ports, the Wii has a poor library of games. Ah, Metroid Prime 3. How I adore you.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X