Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's very easy to say that Spence but it does say she is alive which means she is not an infecte. Bet you didnt see that coming.

Comment

• Don't call me 'Spence'. I'm not that asshole from the shitty film.

Also, what are you getting at here?

it does say she is alive which means she is not an infecte. Bet you didnt see that coming.
      You more or less just said the same thing as me. Read it back to yourself. Unless of course you were looking for some way to segue in the phrase, "Bet YOU didn't see that coming" in regards to my anti-Jill stance. Then it would make a LOT more sense.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Never mind the things I wanna say to you now would get me banned so just forget it.

Comment

• Nah, don't worry about it. I actually hoped that you would sympathise with me in regards to my comment about the films, given your username. That's why I said it. Furthermore, does your sudden hostility towards me arise from the possible fact that I called it right in my earlier post?

Besides, I think it was more or less confirmed when the demo was hacked.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
            Never mind the things I wanna say to you now would get me banned so just forget it.
            Spoiler:
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• No it arises to the fact that you speak down to people because they like Jill. Maybe I should join the podcast too seem's to help you get away with speaking to people like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                No it arises to the fact that you speak down to people because they like Jill. Maybe I should join the podcast too seem's to help you get away with speaking to people like that.
                Well, you're more than welcome to say whatever you wish to me. This is a free and open community, where people can say their opinion. If you think I'm an arsefaced pissweasel, then go right ahead and say it. No skin off my nose.

I have no problem whatsoever with people having a preference for a certain character. I myself am something of a Nicholai fan, I like the character, but the difference is that I don't go round making entire threads about it or making asinine comments. There's character preference, and then there's character obsession. Two very different things. It's fine to like a certain character, but something else to completely obsess over them to the point where there's now a whole topic devoted to that particular character.

If I've heard "I love Jill!" once, I must have heard it a thousand times.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-11-2009, 10:44 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Ok then I apologise sounds like I miss read your post.

Comment

• Nah, it doesn't matter. You've got nothing to apologise for really, I was a little aggressive in my own initial post so no worries. When you log on here and see the same posts over and over again, it starts to grind down your patience.

But yeah, don't worry about it. By the way, you're more than welcome to send in a message to the podcast. There's a call-in line that's always open, and you can also send in a recording if that's not possible.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Sorry if my comments on Jill hit your last nerve, yeah im a Jill fan and just found out that she is 100% confirmed for the game so I'm happy. Everyone has a fav though imagine Nicholai was confirmed you would be pretty happy to I imagine.

Comment

• Oh, I couldn't give a monkey's toss if he was confirmed or not. If he's dead, that's unfortunate. If he's alive, that's good to hear I guess. But the way people are acting on here is as though their life depended on it. As though Jill HAD to absolutely, positively be alive. Hell, we even saw people who said they would abandon the series if Jill was confirmed to be dead. That's how nonsensical it's getting. I'm not going to give up on a series because of a single - fictional - character.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-11-2009, 11:00 AM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Hell, we even saw people who said they would abandon the series if Jill was confirmed to be dead.
                          Well that is kinda stupid but I guess some people dont like change. Latley I've been getting abit impaitent with Capcom and thier new projects, hopefully this game will redem the franchise. We all know the gameplay for Re4 was very good but the storyline was terrible if the same happens for Re5 then I'd have to seriously think about what next product I buy of thiers. I'm just really hoping for a good story and with my fav character returning things are finally looking up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Oh, I couldn't give a monkey's toss if he was confirmed or not. If he's dead, that's unfortunate. If he's alive, that's good to hear I guess. But the way people are acting on here is as though their life depended on it. As though Jill HAD to absolutely, positively be alive. Hell, we even saw people who said they would abandon the series if Jill was confirmed to be dead. That's how nonsensical it's getting. I'm not going to give up on a series because of a single - fictional - character.
                            Sorry but I gotta say this: When I said I'd leave the series(I've only played the remake) It wasn't just cause of Jill it was also cause Chris was there and the way the game looked Jill's "death" was going to a major plot point*meaning MORE drama which I'm not particularly fond of* Plus when I played the demo it made me like the game less*Sheva's grown on me but you can only play as Chris that and I HATE co-op games yeah I fail at the snipping part >_>*

Comment

• I can't count the number of times this topic goes off on a tangent.

Comment

• Can't say I'm much of a Jill fan, either. If they kill her off, maybe we'll find out she has a twin sister called "Butter" and she will partner with Barry who will be craving a sandwich. Maybe she'll dress down a lot too whilst escaping from a Nemesis style creature, so you can obsess over her instead?
                                Jill will then arrive in a graveyard scene when Chris is about to off himself by shooting himself in the gob...

Capcom know how to keep their fanbase happy.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Don't call me 'Spence'. I'm not that asshole from the shitty film.
                                Hey, fuck you man!
                                Last edited by Henry Spencer; 02-11-2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X