Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Is there anyone who didn't know or at least assume that?
    Confirmation...and not everyone can access the wallpapers. And I think it will be better to call it that rather than leech guy.

edit - Photoshop scales shit down
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Bertha; 02-19-2009, 12:07 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• So is there any word about Spencer being a boss or not?

Comment

• In Ken Lally's interview(here), when revealing his favorite scene to shoot he also spoils when Wesker first appears in the game:
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Vector; 02-19-2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• About what ChrisRedfield29've said:
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
            About what ChrisRedfield29've said:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

Comment

• So...
              Spoiler:

Comment

• It is Estate not state. So far we know of a mansion that could be labeled estate in Arklay mountains outside Raccoon City. I believe there was one in CV. Rockfort was it? Or Antartica...I dont recall the events of that game clearly. There also appears to be another one in which Spencer resides in now (As seen in the trailer). Jill wasn't involved in CV at all btw.

Spoiler:

Comment

• New videos put up on Gamespot.

Content of video discussed in spoilers:

Spoiler:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
                    New videos put up on Gamespot.

Content of video discussed in spoilers:

Spoiler:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adve.../video/6204938
                    wow, whenSpoiler:
                    , i actually kinda jumped in my seat, wasnt expecting that, it really reminded me of the dogs back in Re 1, especially with that snarl it gave, that pop out scare ( and people say Resident evil is no longer scary!) That was cool

Comment

• Stunning visuals in the new areas shown!

Comment

• Yeah, I was really impressed with how the Kraken monster looked. Very believable...almost lifelike.

Comment

• I think in terms of design and atmosphere the river village is my favorite part of the game I've seen thus far.

Comment

• This isn't a spoiler, per se, but concerning the game length...the 7-10 hour playtime experienced by the advanced reviewers is probably possible if they're just blazing through it, most likely cooperatively. 2 heavily experienced game players (since it is their job and all) mowing down majini and running from point A to point B.

I can't imagine Capcom designing a full-fledged game where 2 players sit in one place blazing away for 8+ hours.

But I imagine the single player experience, for the true fan who wants to explore & find all rare items, while taking in the audio/visual beauty, AND having to manage their AI partner (to an extent) will have a significantly longer experience akin to RE4's length.

So I do believe the Capcom folks who said the game will be much longer. Am I being a fanboy in this manner? Naive? Probably, but I am going to take my sweet ass time and truly enjoy the heck out of RE5. The storyline alone I think will give me a chub. The trailers so far sure have.

Zing!
                            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-20-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Boob your probably right, it took me about 15 hours to beat RE 4 because I tried to explore everything on the first run.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X