Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Lara is 50 years old as far as I know... Jill's only 34 years old, Jesus... she can still handle dangerous situations...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Jill getting old? Lara Croft is 50 years old and she looks fantastic! It's ridiculous for them to say that Jill might get old so they pass the iconic RE status to Claire who is LESS yes THAT LESS popular than Jill Valentine. I think Capcom just wanted to catch our attention... I may be wrong though.
      LOL. Perhaps I should say she's past the age when a lady is most attractive to a normal average guy imo the age range of many game characters are 20ish isn't it?
      Last edited by xfactor; 02-24-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Yes Lara is 50 years old as far as I know... Jill's only 34 years old, Jesus... she can still handle dangerous situations...
        yeah i agree on that

Comment

Yes Lara is 50 years old as far as I know... Jill's only 34 years old, Jesus... she can still handle dangerous situations...
          And I always felt Jill had more believable ' ballistics' than Lara lol

Comment

• In keeping up with the idea for this thread, do you think Jill will get her own short scenario as one of the bonus things you get with 5, like a Separate Ways scenario Ada had in 4 ? The latest news says the extras are the best given to an RE game, and this seems like a good thing to have.

Comment

• Let's not compare Lara to Jill... Lara deals with supernatural beings like demi gods and mythological creatures. I wouldn't be surprised to find out her mother is part goddess or her father is Zeus or something.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by JillLovesChris View Post
                In keeping up with the idea for this thread, do you think Jill will get her own short scenario as one of the bonus things you get with 5, like a Separate Ways scenario Ada had in 4 ? The latest news says the extras are the best given to an RE game, and this seems like a good thing to have.
                It hink we will actually, and i think its a great idea as well. It could make for some cool plot coverage, maybe how she got to be in Re5, or maybe after ..wahtever. Jill for seperate ays = win, but i think everyone knowst he best would be wesker seperate ways.

Comment

• I think Jill works better, she seems to have a more objective missions handed down by Excella/Tricell. Watching/Protecting Irving alone makes her few quick appeances in the early part of the game exciting, where as Wesker just seems to stand around and scheme and beat up Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
                    I don't know if it will be discussed in the game, but in any case, I'm tagging this as a spoiler regarding TRICELL's involvement:

Spoiler:
                    I've already mentioned this...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Lara Croft is 50? What a GILF

Comment

It gets even worse...

Spoiler:
                        Whoa, that's....awesome.
                        I like the shady hypocrisy of it all. If true, the story's already a lot better than some reviews are saying it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                          I think Jill works better, she seems to have a more objective missions handed down by Excella/Tricell. Watching/Protecting Irving alone makes her few quick appeances in the early part of the game exciting, where as Wesker just seems to stand around and scheme and beat up Chris.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Hellwarrior; 02-25-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

The plot thickens, the mystery revolving around TRICELL is apparently solved, according to the Japanese site:

Spoiler:

We're in for one hell of a story.
                                Absolutely fuckin' brilliant. *in Chris's RE1 voice* "I think I'm beginning to understand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X