Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
    Got the game today. Great stuff so far, but frustrating at times (the inventory system...urgh. It worked well in the older games, but it's not suited well for 5).

I'm up for some co-op, still not very far into the game.

360 GT: Gunbuster 00
    Oh, and I have a mic.
    FYI this inventory system is completely new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimdictive View Post
      FYI this inventory system is completely new.
      I know, but it feels very similar to the pre-4 style. I meant in regards to limited slots, putting items away between stages (sorta like item boxes) and whatnot.
      Last edited by L-e-W; 03-13-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Hey

Hey guys, I am looking for someone to play Co-op with on Re5

My Tag ID is wizard200 (Xboxlive)

Add me =]
        Last edited by wizard; 03-13-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Haha, is there anybody who is like. Amazingly badass at Merc mode (who has everything unlocked already)? To help out someone who sort of sucks at it. I really wanna unlock the last stage and get an A on that, you people who unlocked that will know why. ;) I currently am on the 5TH (thanks random awesome person) stage and am having some trouble when I team up with random people who are on par with my own skill (which is to say we've gotten Cs at best)

My PSN name is SilverDuelist if anyone can help out. (I'll set a game to Private if anyone does so they can hop in)
          Last edited by Yzak; 03-14-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I know this might be a dumb question but how exactly do you play co-op mercenary mode with a someone on your friend's list? Do you just host a game and wait for them to join it, how do they join?
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• You have to sent an invitation I think.
              sigpic

Comment

• Alright I got it now, thanks
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• who wants to play pro with me m starting from last to the start.
                  Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-17-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• evil_shady
                    Playing everyday on the PSN.....

Only thing is, I don't have a hedset yet
                    Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 03-18-2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Anyone wanna attempt a couple of speed runs on some of the early pro chapters?

Gamertag = Az Survivor Az

Comment

• Add me to the list, I have a mic, but I'm not really talkative... However RE5 needs co-op coordination so here you go:

XBL: Beanovsky Durst

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• if anyone needs any help on any level of RE5 let me know ill help cause im a war hero lol
                          PSN: AdamTheGrave
                          Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-20-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• @ChrisRedfield29

Can u please delete my old PSN id "Roxcerberus88"? it's still listed in the first post but i don't use it anymore.

Comment

• Ugh. I regret making this topic now, only for the fact that I'm lazy and don't want to freakin' add and remove people.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                Ugh. I regret making this topic now, only for the fact that I'm lazy and don't want to freakin' add and remove people.
                                Quit your bitching and be a man about it.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X