No announcement yet.

Biohazard Outbreak: Japanese Server Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well thats not the point really. Its not a matter of wanting to do it, but I have to do it for the site. I want the save online, and also to confirm the information. Plus, I need them all to translate them into their English counterparts.

I'll have to do this for the RE version too

Comment

• seems like a hasel with all the SP items and such

Comment

• I've got Jim, Kevin and Mark 100% done. Just got a few more to go with Hellfire and DD.

Space, is there any way to tell what I'm missing in a 100% scenario completion? Like stuff I've already seen/done? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Comment

• I still have some annotations to do on these, but for now it'll have to do. Alzaire and I went in to play some DD to help me get some SP items, and we ended up meeting a dude on Biohaze. I was playing with my English patched copy (all things done besides SP items) so have a look see ;)

Comment

• im watching the videos now. i like it how your character just randomly says shit like "JESUS" 'WHAT THE HELL?"
            "IDIOT"

"jim jim jim jim jim.....its not my time to die, jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim jim"
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-19-2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, David's adlibs are pretty shitty. Hes so negative XD

Comment

• yha i noticed lol.

i got a question. on outbreak online when your friend dies or when you die does it exit you out of the game or what?
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-19-2009, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• If the friend dies, they die and their items can be taken by you. You can also use their body as a storage spot. IIRC, they gain 4 extra slots when that happens (8 total). If you die, you are thrown out of the game after being a zombie for a short while.

One funny moment happened when Alzaire and I were playing with Yama. We had used Daylight, and got knocked to the ground by Thanatos. So we we're all just crawling around having a race to the opposite ends of the map. I'm pretty sure you just have to quit out at that point. We waiting quite a while and nothing happened, lol.

Comment

• LOL " i bet i can get to that wall while dying before you!"

ahahah sounds like fun, i gotta get outbreak so i can join you guys.
                    this is on the ps2 isnt it?

Comment

• Yeah, PS2.

Comment

• sweet, it looks like ill have to go through 8 pages of instructions though.

Comment

• My SP Item hunt is complete! I just have a few odds and ends to round up scenario wise to get 100%, but after that, I am DONE and can finally move onto File 2. Woohoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            is there any way to tell what I'm missing in a 100% scenario completion? Like stuff I've already seen/done? I can't seem to find that anywhere.
                            It's in your offline data, or you have to press triangle over the scenario in the scenario selection screen, or something like that.

Comment

• Arugh. The scream in front of J's bar is IMPOSSIBLE. I've played like 7 runs in a row to their, and never got it. This is horrible. I'm doing it on very hard, and I get to the street in less than 1 minute from the countdown. Whoever thought up these random events needs to DIE.

Comment

• Have fun trying to get that god damn random event.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X