RE5's Final Boss fight MUST be EPIC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    I think that MGS2 did a pretty good job with the climax. The last cinematics were long but it worthed every minute. What pisses me off is the last conversation with the A.I. Colonel before the final fight with Solidus, now that was unessesary.
    It is a little annoying at times, but at the same time, I find it so incredibly artistic and poetic. The way the Colonel and Rose go back and forth just ripping into Raiden...I remember sitting there the first time, just like . When I replay it, I never skip that conversation...it's so eerie.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      It is a little annoying at times, but at the same time, I find it so incredibly artistic and poetic. The way the Colonel and Rose go back and forth just ripping into Raiden...I remember sitting there the first time, just like . When I replay it, I never skip that conversation...it's so eerie.

BBBYYYHHHAAAA
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM
      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 03-02-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

...no, I was talking more about the ridiculously long monologue right before you fight Solidus.

"So, Jack the Ripper! Will it be Solidus, the Patriots' creation? Or you -- Solidus's creation?
        Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves.
        "

That one.
        Last edited by Vector; 03-02-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Wow.. I have never even thought of the Final show down-hears final countdown in the background- I am kidding but considering it will have to be Co-Op I eaither would like for player two to eaither Hold Wesker for chris or honestly cut out player 2 cause lets be honest I don't think they would mind if it was a one on one between Chris and Wesker.

As for the fight, no I don't want weapons used infact I would love it if somehow Weskers powers shot out and he was human again, and well we know he never worked out, and basically have chris beat him to death, but of course make it cool, even to the point where they show him break Weskers shades and maybe throw in a cheesie line about how he hated them.

While he beat on Wesker twords the end have it become as it begins to beat wesker down to where wesker drops to his knees have him beg to Chris and chris just tears up and looks at him like he is crazy and keeps laying into him,and with every good punch it shows a member of S.T.A.R.S and other innocents who died because of Weskers doing.

Make to to where Chris cannot even lift those pythons anymore and he headbutts him, stomps him, knees him, I mean a real asskicking for gaming history that would put anything to shame,and during it maybe Chris kinda looses it mentaly after he kills him and that sets him up for how he is now in the Viral videos we see.
          Last edited by J_Man757; 03-02-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

^Damn...pretty good idea. Then I'd actually buy the OOC Chris from the viral vids.

Comment

...no, I was talking more about the ridiculously long monologue right before you fight Solidus.

"So, Jack the Ripper! Will it be Solidus, the Patriots' creation? Or you -- Solidus's creation?
              Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves.
              "

That one.
              ooooohhhhhhhhhh that one

Comment

J Man, you just got me thinking...that would be pretty cool, to see Chris hunkered down over Wesker, pounding his face into a bloody pulp, covered in his and Wesker's blood, battle-torn and bruised...punching Wesker's lifeless body, over and over again, grunting, panting, tears streaming down his face. And then finally, just when you think he's lost all strength, he rears back his head and lets loose a blood-curdling battle cry...signifying the end.

Comment

J Man, you just got me thinking...that would be pretty cool, to see Chris hunkered down over Wesker, pounding his face into a bloody pulp, covered in his and Wesker's blood, battle-torn and bruised...punching Wesker's lifeless body, over and over again, grunting, panting, tears streaming down his face. And then finally, just when you think he's lost all strength, he rears back his head and lets loose a blood-curdling battle cry...signifying the end.

Yeah I mean yes we play as Chris Redfield, but when it comes down to the one on one its Chris and EVERYONE wesker killed, and they want retribution and Chris is gona shell out the beating of a life time, I mean Wesker with a cold smile killed so many people Chris knew, I just think it needs to end in a Primal fight between the two of them.

Make Chris the tool all the dead people image from, thats why I say when it comes closing time for Wesker Chris should drop a Falcon Punch for each S.T.A.R.S member and when he hits them have like faded images of them in the background, hell even have Chris yell at wesker saying he killed..."place names here."

But most imporant Chris looses it in the end cause he acted like Wesker, cold and heartless when wesker begs for mercy and that realzation should make him snap and hence the Viral videos, like chris lost something important in KUJUJU.

Comment

Working...
                  X