• Show
Clear All

• So this topic goes from:
    Shirtless Wesker -> Jill's Vagina -> Sheva's Nipple

lol

Comment

• ^Gotta love Capcom.

Comment

• Um...I just played as Tribal Sheva...there is no nip slip. If that is her nipple, then her breasts are really screwed up. Nipples are, usually, symmetrical...and should be in the same spot on each breast. What you're seeing is actually the shadow from her top. Of course...if you're desperate enough to start looking for nipple shots on a video game character, you're probably still going to say its a nipple no matter what it is.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
          omg i noticed that tooo!! i was looking at jills trophy and i was turning it and i was like what is that red thing in the middle of her legs but then i relized the sad truth
          it was
          i mean if they show jills vagina then why cant they show chris naked or near it......like him running around with leapard boxers....i mean sheva gets tribal why not chris
          Last edited by sweetlollygirl; 03-28-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Did anyone notice the nipple on her left breast is peeping out.
            Yes, go boot up your RE5 and look.
            i don't see it, but if it's true then capcoms texture guys must of had a hell of a time with RE5, i mean painting Excella, drawing Jill's sandwich, and now Sheva's nipples. hell it's like MGS4 with all the upskirt and cleavage shots of Naomi again.

also, does anyone have a screen shot of Chris holding Jill in his arms? cause i really loved the picture on the end mission screen where Chris has Jill in his arms.
            Last edited by missvalentine; 03-29-2009, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Um...I just played as Tribal Sheva...there is no nip slip. If that is her nipple, then her breasts are really screwed up. Nipples are, usually, symmetrical...and should be in the same spot on each breast. What you're seeing is actually the shadow from her top. Of course...if you're desperate enough to start looking for nipple shots on a video game character, you're probably still going to say its a nipple no matter what it is.
              i believe its called "nipping"

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                i mean if they show jills vagina then why cant they show chris naked or near it......like him running around with leapard boxers....i mean sheva gets tribal why not chris
                HELLS YEAH.

... For everything, really. I like fanservice to be both ways if it's going to exist in the first place. Not that I pine for it, but yes.

Comment

• Unfortunately, demographically speaking the majority of gamers are of the male gender. As a result, we see the female form being revealed more rather than Chris or any of the male characters, aside from Wesker's topless extravaganza in Chapter 6-3.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah, I know. It's sort of similar to anything where a gender is the majority - ie on livejournal most of the fandom communities are female based, so you see a ton more fanservice in fics and art geared toward them.

Though I do get why nobody would want jiggling pants areas in the same jiggling boobs area way, joke about that as much as I do.

Hilariously most RE fans I know on LJ are female, though.

Comment

• Yeah, we've picked a few up on the Project Umbrella forums. Though the vast majority of female RE fans I know are fans of Wesker, sometimes to the point where the series can go to hell as long as Wesker's portrayed in a manner that they feel appropriate - which Umbrella Chronicles catered for almost perfectly.

Often at the expense of other characters, the best example being Birkin in UC. He was more in line with how he should be in RE0.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-29-2009, 04:48 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• O lawd haha, that happens with so many characters. I understand getting attached (since hell, Carlos and Wesker are my favorites. Personal wishes aside I never forget how much I just love RE on the whole despite how happy or unhappy I am with any development of lack thereof) but so attached where you forget that you liked the series potential before the specific character is like wut.

Comment

• I may like Wesker, but I liked the series before I liked him. Killing zombies comes first. Compared to running around in a blue corset, blasting heads off the undead with a shotgun, Wesker's pretty... Flacid. Yeah, I said it. This girl knows where her loyalties are. XD

And I'm sorry.

I'm sorry about this ENTIRE thread.

Though... It isn't my fault. I didn't know it would become... THIS.

Please, please, PLEASE; somebody NUKE this thing already! No, seriously. I used to find it useful, then interesting, then morbidly amusing... And now? It's not funny anymore.

Comment

• It's alright, at least you understand where the boundaries are. I'm sure it'll get locked eventually now that we've all had our shits and giggles.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• BRING OUT THE TSAR BOMBA!(Bigest nuclear device ever detonated)

Comment

• It really did stop being funny a long time ago... Nipples and other things are really best discussed between... I don't know. Friends? But not on one of my favorite Resident Evil based sites.

Comment

Working...
                                X