No announcement yet.

Best Resident Evil couple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok lets get back on topic. I think we should expect a baby soon. anyone agrees? = )

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
      Ok lets get back on topic. I think we should expect a baby soon. anyone agrees? = )
      haha, a baby from Jill and Chris would be Jack Bauer?

Comment

• What you don't know is that it's really "Wesker's children". The ultimate revenge. Guess Chris never saw that one coming.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I still say BillyxBecky are the best. Even if they're not canon.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They just look perfect together.

Comment

• "What you don't know is that it's really "Wesker's children". The ultimate revenge. Guess Chris never saw that one coming."

That would be...amazing.
            Little kids running around with aerodynamic hair./

Comment

• CHRIS: "Call me daddy."
              BABY WESKER: "CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIS!"

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• "CHRIS: "Call me daddy."
                BABY WESKER: "CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII IIIIIIIIS!""

That made me laugh.

Comment

• Did you read ANYTHING that any of us posted in this thread? Seriously! The epilogue pictures mean absolutely NOTHING. They're just art, that's it and that's all. How are we supposed to take those pictures into account? Like other people have said, epilogue pictures have shown Claire in an Umbrella bikini, one shows Sherry leaving with Claire and another shows Claire leaving by herself, and the RE1 picture shows Chris and Jill at a mirror with movie cameras around them. Does this mean the mansion incident was a film shoot? OMG NO WAI, WHAT NOW?!

The epilogue pictures mean NOTHING.

She never went on a cruise with Carlos.

Get over it.

Maybe you'd know who he was talking about if you actually READ what other people posted in this thread instead of covering your ears and eyes and going "LA LA LA, I'M NOT LISTENING." We understand that you have your opinions but when the shit you support your opinions with are refuted and you ignore it, how are any of us supposed to take you seriously?
                  u ARE playing the numbers game again, just because 3 of you tell me ,you expect me to belive you .How am i supposed to tak you seriously and believe your denial shit that the RE3 end screens arent canon in anyway ?

Maybe if u get me a quote from capcom somewhere ,saying that nothing in those ending screens of RE3 indicate anything and arent canon, then maybe i can give u credit that you're right.

But then again , lets assume even if you take these loading screens out of the equation, there is still enough display of feelings between carlos and
                  jill ( which i have elaborated on earlier ) in the game to keep carlos in the hunt for jill.

Journalists at the RPD? Really? Even though there's a fucking Action board in the picture and they're clearly in the mansion?
                  You got me wrong again, i was only referring to chris and Jill affection and pose which there which u spoke about earlier , we've seen soldiers , celebrites or sportstars returning to a heart warming reception posing for photographs and appearing on front pages and thats precisely what Chris/Jill might be doing after a victory at the arklay mansion .

Okay, there's nothing wrong with not knowing anything about who did what at Capcom, but don't make idiotic claims and statements about it if you don't know a goddamn thing. Shinji Mikami was in charge of RE1, but Jun Takeuchi was his designer, and he designed all the monsters and characters... That's not my theory or "opinion" that is a fact.

And, also, your hero Shinji Mikami was the one who scrapped the entire RE storyline to make RE4 exactly as it was. RE4 was all Shinji Mikami. Saddler, the President's daughter, no zombies, no Umbrella, all Shinji Mikami's decisions. So if you want to blame someone for "killing the atmosphere" in RE4, atleast know something about what you're talking about and atleast get the person right.

And Mikami never said anything about not wanting to play RE5 because the story wasn't going the way he wanted. Distoring and twisting facts in the hopes of swaying an argument are pretty deplorable traits, dollface. What Mikami actually said was that since he conciders the RE series his baby, a series he's had ultimate control over since 1996, he wouldn't want to play RE5 incase there would be something he didn't like in it since it is out of his control, which is understable if you're a creative control freak, which most creative people
                  Ok, i give you credit for pointing that out , guess i missed someinfo from here http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171560

People are pointing out to you that they have a connection and have feelings for eachother. They're friends but that it goes alittle deeper than that, a fact that the person who designed the goddamn characters even said himself.

Ok what did Juan actually say , these are his words :

If Chris were real, and you asked him what the deal was with him and Jill, he would just say "Oh, well, she's my partner, you know?" but deep down inside you know they probably have some kind of feelings for each other. They just don't say it."

There you see the words like " probably " and " some kind of " , in other words its still SPECULATION

dumbass , those are nothing but speculations in the sameway people speculated Jill's fate whether dead or alive .

Similarly ,all i am doing is throwing a random prediction ( call it lame if you want ) here maybe Jill CAN be and not WILL BE "stolen" away from her so called lover chris either by carlos or the guy pictured on Jill's desk.
                  These are just games full of twists and turns and anything can happen and i dont rule out the possibility other potential contenders chances for Jill.

If Chris and Jill tie a knot or become intimate in a future RE episode ,ruled fine i would still be right anyway as i said earlier . its Chris VS Carlos VS Jill's Boyfriend ( who is yet to be named,WOW she sure must love that guy so much to keep a picture of him)
                  on her , Poor Chris ,God help him)
                  but if they dont then you're all wrong and then its "see ,I told ya so "

Anyway, you're acting like we are trying to sway you to agree with our opinion, when this has nothing to do with opinions. We aren't presenting you with an opinion, we are presenting you with the fact that the creator of Jill and Chris said their feelings for eachother went further than friendship
                  Yeah , horror and dramatic experience can bring people closer to each other ,thats what happened to Carlos and Jill as well .

But Are those feelings which you speak of strong enough to tie the knot or for them to engage in something like this .

Well ,i dont think so.

If they were ,then Jill they'd be staying together in the same apartment and wont be keeping a picture of her boyfriend on her office desk to further hurt her "lover" chris' feeling and chris would not have left jill ( his so called inseparable partner ) and gone to europe alone after the RE1 episode
                  They are united and bound together for a reason which was to take umbrella and wesker down
                  I find it to look more like a brother-sister relationship and I see no chemistry whatsoever in their relationship ( sorry but thats just me ) , like there is some in Leon-Ada ,Steve-Claire ,Billy-Rebecca and Carlos-Jill pairings.

That you're just now dismissing or ignoring facts just because you were wrong is really making our collective heads hurt, and making you look like you have the mental faculties of a child. Fuck sake... I bet you're a Creationist

Wel you say l i am a child , then from the way the you are whining about how your head hurts from argument , u sound like a fucking crybaby hurt by my being adamant in my predictions about Jill's future and behaving like you cant digest the fact its just a GAME and that Jill CAN have feelings for more than one man and it looks like these things

are giving you nightmares and sleepless nights and unsettling your god damn brain from fantasizing about your great Chris Romeo and Juliet Valentine

If you find these so speculations and thoughts on the future of Chris/Jill meaningless and annoying , then i suggest you just ignore me like some troll or attention seeker and not continue whining about my speculations , its so fucking annoying. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
                    u ARE playing the numbers game again, just because 3 of you tell me ,you expect me to belive you .How am i supposed to tak you seriously and believe your denial shit that the RE3 end screens arent canon in anyway ?
                    Hmm...allow me to re-quote myself:

Like other people have said, epilogue pictures have shown Claire in an Umbrella bikini, one shows Sherry leaving with Claire and another shows Claire leaving by herself, and the RE1 picture shows Chris and Jill at a mirror with movie cameras around them. Does this mean the mansion incident was a film shoot? OMG NO WAI, WHAT NOW?!
                    All we have to go on is what we know:

1. We know Jill joined forces with Chris in Europe, so that makes her epilogue picture seem pretty accurate. Chris's too, considering his was about Claire, which led right into the events of Code: Veronica. After that, we know Chris and Jill spent eight years together, forming the BSAA, chasing down Wesker and Umbrella. Where would Jill have had the time to go on a lovely ocean cruise with Carlos? I'll get to that shortly...

2. No one knows what happened with Sherry after the events of RE2(hopefully The Darkside Chronicles will clear that up). I'm gonna guess that Claire's epilogue is the one that's canon, considering Sherry's epilogue shows her curled up in a ball talking to government agents about how Claire said she'd come back for her. This is also given weight by Leon's epilogue which shows him talking to other agents about Sherry.

3. So where's Carlos's epilogue file, showing him combing his hair in the mirror of his room on the Carnival Cruise ship that he and Jill went on together after surviving a zombie apocalypse? Hmm...let's read Carlos's -- oh that's right, he didn't get an epilogue file. He wasn't even important enough to get his own epilogue file IN A GAME HE CO-STARRED IN. If that game-clear screen serves as Carlos's epilogue file for you, then good for you, man. The fact is, myself and others have shown enough that no matter how much you hold onto your fantasy that Carlos banged Jill, there's MUCH more evidence to prove the contrary.

Oh, and LOL at your theory of the survivors getting a hero's welcome. I think Marvin said it best in RE2:

About two months ago...there was this incident involving zombies in a mansion located in the outskirts of this city. Chris and the other STARS members discovered that Umbrella was behind everything. They risked their lives to reveal the truth. But no one believed them.

Odds are, life in Raccoon SUCKED for the survivors. After all they went through, they come back to try to alert the world to only have their cries fall upon deaf ears. Why? Umbrella basically owned and ran the town. You think they'd get a hero's welcome? I highly doubt it. They were probably taken for as loonies, just so Umbrella could save face.

Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
                    giving you nightmares and sleepless nights and unsettling your god damn brain from fantasizing about your great Chris Romeo and Juliet Valentine
                    As opposed to your almighty Romeo Oliveira? Your bitching about Carlos and Jill is FAR worse than anyone trying to talk about Chris and Jill. I'm not saying Chris and Jill are luvr's 4ever because I really don't care, all I'm saying is Jill and Carlos spent a few days together. Chris and Jill have spent almost a decade together, striving towards the same goal. All you're doing is clinging to that stupid game-clear screen and saying that because she's wearing a gown that they must be in love. Jill never even took him seriously in the game. She was a determined, professional woman and he was a lovestruck boy easily mesmerized by her cleavage. When comparing Chris and Jill to Carlos and Jill, there's nothing there.

They joined forces to survive a horrible ordeal, and once they were done, she went right off to join Chris in Europe. Does her epilogue file show her on a cruise with Carlos? No, it shows her holding Chris's knife at one of his old hideouts, wondering where he is. Carlos, on the other hand, was a mercenary with no prior connection to Umbrella and what the other survivors went through. He probably got out of the situation as fast he could. I bet he was gone as soon as that helicopter touched down in a safe location.

Anyway, I'm done arguing about Jill Valentine's love interests because it's really not important to me whatsoever. I just thought I should add my long-winded two cents because I can't stand reading your ridiculous argument anymore. At the same time, I feel as though what I just typed is irrelevant because there's obviously no changing your twisted mind, so you just keep on holding out hope for your dear Carlos that he got a piece of Jill's ass. It seems really important to you, so I'm not gonna insult your desires and fantasies...but I'll just end this with saying that I hope you and your BFF Carlos are very happy together.

Comment

Similarly ,all i am doing is throwing a random prediction ( call it lame if you want ) here maybe Jill CAN be and not WILL BE "stolen" away from her so called lover chris either by carlos or the guy pictured on Jill's desk.
                      Um. I'm fairly certain she eventually broke up with the dude. We have heard nothing else about this said boyfriend of hers. And if he's still with her, what kind of boyfriend is this guy? He leaves her to die in a doomed city, and even after that we still don't hear shit about him.

If that guy was her boyfriend, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's OVER. Maybe he found her diary and read how she was obsessed with Chris - or maybe he found it suspicious that Jill was always leaving late at night to go to Chris' house on business.

I don't think the guy in the picture (that leaves her to her alone in Raccoon City to die) is even a viable contender for this argument - not anymore.

If Chris and Jill tie a knot or become intimate in a future RE episode ,ruled fine i would still be right anyway as i said earlier . its Chris VS Carlos VS Jill's Boyfriend ( who is yet to be named,WOW she sure must love that guy so much to keep a picture of him)
                      on her , Poor Chris ,God help him)
                      but if they dont then you're all wrong and then its "see ,I told ya so"
                      Yeah. She must love the guy SOOO MUCH. Which is of course why she decides to follow Chris across the world, and why she worries constantly of Chris, and why she has no hesitation when grabbing Chris' thigh and holding hands with him in RE1, and why she sacrificed her life for Chris - again, without hesitation.

Fighting with someone 'till the end, and NEVER giving up on them, even after MANY YEARS, and willingly giving your life for them, and willing to rsik everything for them - that kind of steadfast devotion is called love.

That's what Chris and Jill have, and Capcom has made it a point to show their devotion towards each other; Jill through her diary entries, and her willingness to follow Chris wherever (much less give her life for him), and Chris through his willing to risk everything he fought for for, in fear of losing her again.

Yeah , horror and dramatic experience can bring people closer to each other ,thats what happened to Carlos and Jill as well .
                      Carlos and Jill: A couple of hours going through the "horror"
                      Chris and Jill: Almost a decade of facing horror, side by side.

Chris and Jill were obviously brought MUCH closer together over that timespan.

But Are those feelings which you speak of strong enough to tie the knot or for them to engage in something like this .

Well ,i dont think so.
                      Oh my Christ, STFU WITH THE FANART LINKS.

What are you trying to prove by linking to pictures and videos in tribute to Chris and Jill? That you're thickheaded and the rest of the world disagrees with you?

Those people have a right to show their love for the couple, canon or NOT, so please back the fuck off of the fandom.

If they were ,then Jill they'd be staying together in the same apartment and wont be keeping a picture of her boyfriend on her office desk to further hurt her "lover" chris' feeling and chris would not have left jill ( his so called inseparable partner ) and gone to europe alone after the RE1 episode
                      They are united and bound together for a reason which was to take umbrella and wesker down
                      Jun (J - U - N) Takeuchi has already said that they're the type of couple that wouldn't like to admit their feelings for each other aloud.

For them, business comes first - duty comes first, which is why Chris left, and which is why Jill stayed behind (with the intent to follow him later, by the way).

Obviously that all changed in RE5. The whole damn game showed just how much Jill means to Chris... he was ready to let the world end, and to let Wesker escape, just because he was concerned for her.

That just about makes up for his leaving for Europe after RE1 - he realized just how important she was to him.

I find it to look more like a brother-sister relationship and I see no chemistry whatsoever in their relationship ( sorry but thats just me )
                      Yeah, it's just you.

Wel you say l i am a child , then from the way the you are whining about how your head hurts from argument , u sound like a fucking crybaby hurt by my being adamant in my predictions about Jill's future and behaving like you cant digest the fact its just a GAME and that Jill CAN have feelings for more than one man and it looks like these things

1. What did you expect Carlos to do? Did you expect him to poke her? Say "yo... are you dying...?". Maybe kick her a few times till she responded back? That's a little rude, IMO.

And why is there anything special about Carlos holding Jill when she's sickly and infected?

In my opinion, making affectionate physical gestures when you're fully conscious and aware is much more meaningful. Like, Chris and Jill hugging. Like Jill holding hands with Chris.

PLUS, Chris held Jill like that in RE5. So if you're looking to trump Chris/Jill with Carlos and Jill's "affectionate physical gestures", you LOSE.

2. "There's a good chance it's her boyfriend".

I'm gonna play your card and highlight some words.

"There's a good chance it's her boyfriend".

"Good chance" = "probably"

And in the event that the guy WAS her boyfriend, it's clear they're no longer together. Unless they have a super long distance relationship, where they don't mind never seeing each other, and if he doesn't mind Jill spending all of her time traveling the world with Chris.

3. Viral vids = not canon. Such can be deduced from the end of RE5.

4. Jill didn't go on a goddamn cruise after Raccoon City. She went out to find Chris, as indicated by the epilogue screens.

It didn't say "Jill went on a cruise with Carlos, and shortly after went to find Chris".

She's hardly the type to go out and indulge when in the middle of a crisis - her sense of duty is too strong. And if you really think that Jill is the type of girl to do such a thing, obviously you've got some warped, screwed up view on the characters there... which could be the reason you support Carlos/Jill after all the strong evidence (and while the proof towards Chris/Jill is not concrete, I believe the writers and Jun Takeuchi had some faith that the players could READ BETWEEN THE LINES... apparently too much faith).

Comment

dumbass , those are nothing but speculations in the sameway people speculated Jill's fate whether dead or alive .

Similarly ,all i am doing is throwing a random prediction ( call it lame if you want )
                        Oh man... Let me clear this up for you.

You, a random nobody, theorizing how Jill/Carlos meant more than what was shown based on "popular love song lyrics" and a "romantic sunset" in a non-canonical result screen means nothing to anyone. A game designer who wrote the characters on the other hand, implying there's more to Jill/Chris, means something. Are you that dense that you don't see a difference in what a RE developer says and what you say? And you wonder why talking to you gives people headaches?

Right, anyway, ChrisRedfield29 and Blaze pretty much said everything that needed to be said better than I would've, so I won't dissect your mess of a post again. Like Chris29 I really couldn't care less if there wasn't anything between Jill/Chris, but this is about understanding the RE universe based on what we know, based on what's implied directly or indirectly. Things like holding hands, leaning a head against a shoulder, putting everything on the line for someone else imply romantic feelings even if they're not acted on. Implications like that are obviously only enough to make it a theory, but, when a game designer acknowledges those implications the notion becomes pretty incontestable, since we now know making the Jill/Chris relationship ambiguous was intentional, and not just the delusions of fanfic writers.

The problem with you is that you give the same credence to a pairing like Jill and Carlos, who spent a game barely standing to be around eachother, which you agreed with, and what you use to base this theory on - result screen sunset, love songs - is just laughable.

Comment

• Hellwarrior, what part of Being Rude Stops Now did you not get?

Calling people dumbasses is hardly being civil.

Here's the link just in case you wanna follow the rules: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4847

Comment

• Nice little vid of BillyxRebecca pics.

Comment

• Like other people have said, epilogue pictures have shown Claire in an Umbrella bikini,one shows Sherry leaving with Claire and another shows Claire leaving by herself, and the RE1 picture shows Chris and Jill at a mirror with movie cameras around them. Does this mean the mansion incident was a film shoot? OMG NO WAI, WHAT NOW?!
                              We're talking about RE3 end screens . If you're pretty confident that they arent canon why not provide a link to Jun's quote confirming that nothing in those ending screens of RE3 indicate anything and arent canon,

Hmm...let's read Carlos's -- oh that's right, he didn't get an epilogue file. He wasn't even important enough to get his own epilogue file IN A GAME HE CO-STARRED
                              He did get a file in Umbrella chronicles.

Anyway, I'm done arguing about Jill Valentine's love interests because it's really not important to me whatsoever.

I just thought I should add my long-winded two cents because I can't stand reading your ridiculous argument anymore. At the same time, I feel as though what I just typed is irrelevant because there's obviously no changing your twisted mind, so you just keep on holding out hope for your dear Carlos that he got a piece of Jill's ass. It seems really important to you, so I'm not gonna insult your desires and fantasies...but I'll just end this with saying that I hope you and your BFF Carlos are very happy together.
                              Well then you continue holding on to hope to jun's words like " probably" said to keep fans guessing that chris and jill shagged each other, I am not holding on to any hope for carlos or the guy on that picture or chris ,i just wanted to say that capcom may have other suprises and they may or may not end up together in the end . 10 years and still not together and there is still not enough evidence to suggest that still they are as close as Barry / Kathy or William/Anette birkin. You can be a bunch of co-workers for 10 years or 50 years but if there is no romance , you'll remain nothing but partners or close friends at the most

You, a random nobody, theorizing how Jill/Carlos meant more than what was
                              shown based on "popular love song lyrics" and a "romantic sunset" in a non-canonical result screen means nothing to anyone.
                              I guess NOT.It looks like so those random speculations of mine seem to be bothering you which is why u continue your futile efforts in requesting me not to predict or speculate on such things as if its disturbing your thoughts or something

A game designer who wrote the characters on the other hand, implying there's more to Jill/Chris, means something. Are you that dense that
                              you don't see a difference in what a RE developer says and what you say?
                              And you wonder why talking to you gives people headaches?
                              Ok here we go again :

If Chris were real, and you asked him what the deal was with him and Jill, he would just say "Oh, well, she's my partner, you know?" but deep down inside you know they probably have some kind of feelings for each other.
                              They just don't say it."
                              With words like " probably " and " som kind of feelingish", It doesnt sound like a strong and as solid statement as "Yes its confirmed Chris and Jill are together in real life and they love with each other , its just that you wont be seeing it on screen "( LOL ,They had
                              no hesitation showing Leon with Ada and angela on screen)

And more lies here

For the Resident Evil series, it's kind of a rule for the scenario writers that we don't have these romantic relationships in the games.
                              Leon with Ada , Steve and Claire and , Leon and Angela ,HELLO !

They have spoken even more crap in these interview and even more false information being given out , here chris cramer claims barry is dead , killed by tyrant , LOL

When they have such of reputation of giving out false information , you must be really crazy to think , that people are gonna buy such crap given out in their interviews .

what you use to base this theory on - result screen sunset, love songs - is just laughable
                              not only that ,Well what about the other epilogue , it showed jill and carlos in a bar possibly in the same cruise ship .

If you imagine that chris and Jill arent just partners and have been secretly banging each other brains out for 10 years ,it should be chris and Jill in such dates in those epilogues and not carlos and Jill

And Carlos saved Jills life twice . In the beginning of the game while being surrounded by zombies in UC and then again healing her after the virus infection so that makes the score 2-2 Chris saving Jill in RE1 and RE5

And to back it up quotes like :

Carlos : Hey lovely senorita , all the foxies ladies love my accent , it drives them crazy
                              Jill : You're crazy

Carlos : You should be more careful about who you date (date = epilogues of Jill/ carlos dating in a cruise and bar at the end of RE3 )
                              Jill : This is no time for jokes,we need to keep moving .( in other words , after we got out of raccoon city , we can fool around in our date before i get back to business )

Carlos : dont worry , i will take care of you .

While Chris and Jill together in UC , nothing of that sort ever happens , its all business

It doesnt take 10 years to fall in love , it can happen on first sight itself like Steve declaring it for claire

Now dont get me wrong here , I am not saying that Jill will definetly end up with carlos or anything , by RE's history , it is these guys with the bad boy like attitude who get the girls, Leon getting Ada , angela and ashley , Steve getting claire , Carlos maybe getting Jill and excella getting attracted to Wesker . Chris is humble . different and unlike those 4 and some fans judging from his body language even think that he could actually be gay

And in the event that the guy WAS her boyfriend, it's clear they're no longer together.
                              Unless they have a super long distance relationship, where they don't mind never seeing each other,
                              and if he doesn't mind Jill spending all of her time traveling the world with Chris.
                              And why not ?After we saw jill and chris together ,we never expected that jill would have a boyfriend . There is obviously some reason why capcom placed that picture on Jill's desk , it was to clear things up and prove to those that got any dirty ideas in their head thinking that chris and Jill after hug and holding each other in one of their scenarios in RE1 are actually nothing but partners ,and are not trying to jump into bed with each other or get into each other pants or anything .

Barry's wife Kathy never appeared on screen as well . Likewise other characters too like leon and others may have siblings but they dont appear in game
                              There type of people are NOT in the game because they are dont have a role in it .

why she sacrificed her life for Chris - again, without hesitation.
                              and willingly giving your life for them, and willing to rsik everything for them -
                              that kind of steadfast devotion is called love.
                              WOW ,so you call getting killed and sacrificing yourself in the line of the duty as love . Then by your standards i wont be suprised if you would say
                              Richard Aiken giving away his way life for Jill,rebecca and chris and getting killed by snake and shark was love too . LOL

Yeah, it's just you.

Well , No you're dead wrong there . its not just me , The three of you dont speak for capcom or for all RE fans or anything .There are others like nicolas , aris13 and some others maybe in this forum and elsewhere

who dont think Chris and Jill are a couple , so i dont feel that i am retarded to think that i am the only one on this earth making these so called " stupid" speculations as you call them and predict that capcom might not let Jill and chris end up together like barry and kathy at the end of the day.

The bottom line these games are all fiction and anything can happen in a story contrary to what we might think and capcom can throw some suprises.
                              Last edited by Hellwarrior; 05-01-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

He did get a file in Umbrella chronicles.
                                Oh wow...how big of him. He got a file in Umbrella Chronicles....a file which really didn't give us any new information. RE3 was a game he was introduced and starred in. If Carlos had been so important to Jill and to the RE Universe, don't you think Capcom would have mentioned something then? They gave HUNK, a MINI GAME character from the previous game, who at the time had only been featured once, an epilogue.

10 years and still not together and there is still not enough evidence to suggest that still they are as close as Barry / Kathy or William/Anette birkin. You can be a bunch of co-workers for 10 years or 50 years but if there is no romance , you'll remain nothing but partners or close friends at the most
                                Chris and Jill were always the most "professional" about doing their job and doing their best to keep emotions out of it.

They have spoken even more crap in these interview and even more false information being given out , here chris cramer claims barry is dead , killed by tyrant , LOL

When they have such of reputation of giving out false information , you must be really crazy to think , that people are gonna buy such crap given out in their interviews .
                                I wouldn't so much as say it was false information, but rather misinformation. Kramer isn't a producer on the games at all, he's simply a spokesman. Learn the difference. He probably hasn't touched an earlier game in ages, and most likely just said what he did because that's what he remembered happening.

not only that ,Well what about the other epilogue , it showed jill and carlos in a bar possibly in the same cruise ship .

And yeah....with that lovely, tiny image it's so CLEAR that that screen shows the true depth of Carlos/Jill. Jill looks like a man, first of all, and it looks like Barry is behind the bar. Why would a romantic cruise for two include Jill and Chris's old partner?

If you imagine that chris and Jill arent just partners and have been secretly banging each other brains out for 10 years ,it should be chris and Jill in such dates in those epilogues and not carlos and Jill
                                You're the only one saying those epilogues are dates. And please...grow the fuck up. No one said Chris and Jill were banging each other's brains out for 10 years. People have stated there's a higher chance of them having feelings for each other. That doesn't mean they are having sex every chance they get. You're a fucking idiot if you can't understand the difference.

And Carlos saved Jills life twice . In the beginning of the game while being surrounded by zombies in UC and then again healing her after the virus infection so that makes the score 2-2 Chris saving Jill in RE1 and RE5

And to back it up quotes like :

Carlos : Hey lovely senorita , all the foxies ladies love my accent , it drives them crazy
                                Jill : You're crazy

Carlos : You should be more careful about who you date (date = epilogues of Jill/ carlos dating in a cruise and bar at the end of RE3 )
                                Jill : This is no time for jokes,we need to keep moving .( in other words , after we got out of raccoon city , we can fool around in our date before i get back to business )

Carlos : dont worry , i will take care of you .

While Chris and Jill together in UC , nothing of that sort ever happens , its all business
                                Exactly. They are all business, because flirting like morons during a zombie outbreak is stupid. Jill brushed Carlos off each time, and the very first few times she didn't even trust him because he was with Umbrella. Chris also saved Jill, she was willing to give up her life to rescue him, and then he seeks her out to save her once more in RE5. So yeah....saying someone saves another person is a really poor argument that there's grounds for romance. Leon helps save Sherry, does that make them an item? Barry rescues Jill, is that epic romance? Chris helps Rebecca, are they engaged to be married? No, no, and no.

I'm not even going to break down the rest of your silly pathetic nonsense. I've already had a very upsetting morning because of a death in the family, and I fear anything more I say is going to come out as an insult.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X