Best Resident Evil couple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post

Yeah, Claire or Leon, who had NEVER met Jill (Leon had NEVER even met Chris), are looking at a photo. Jill could be with her male friend or her brother in the photo. Or maybe it was a picture of her boyfriend, who was not even mentioned in RE3, or any other game. The picture could be from the events prior to RE1, and just happened to still be on her desk by the time RC was spiraling into pre-nuke status. .
    Leon does know that Chris is claire's brother and claire knows her brother and would say "its a picture of chris" . Besides Jill would not be keeping a picture of chris on that desk , when chris is right behind her.
    And chris dating an asian woman are clear indications that he is not interested in any romantic relationship with any of his partners , be it Jill , sheva or rebecca.

So there you have it , they're both dating someone else or cheating on each other

After RE1, Chris & Jill spent lots of time together (including Jill going to Chris's apartment at midnight), and then Chris went to Europe while Jill escaped RC and then immediately traveled to meet Chris from which point the 2 spent the next 8 years side-by-side until Jill's "death."
    There could've been several reasons for Chris calling in on Jill,
    Barry could've taken a time out with his family or something.
    And that still doesn't tell anything. Himself and Jill are the top members of Stars. Just because a cop has a female as a partner and calls her in mindnight to solve some immediate clues which cannot delay given the obsession Chris has with Umbrella doesn't imply anything on the matter.
    If he had anything with Jill he would've taken Jill along wherever he went to, and not leave her and his sister to die in racoon city.

Sure, she might be searching for Chris still but that's because he is one the only active member of Stars and want to bring Umbrella down,what's with helping an old teamate. Barry came out of his way just to rescue Jill, now does he love Jill all of sudden just because he was 'searching' for Jill? No, they're team mates, that's why

Just because 2 people of the opposite gender are partners or team mates working on the same project , doesnt mean they have to jump into bed with each other.
    Last edited by Hellwarrior; 04-15-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
      And chris dating an asian woman are clear indications that he is not interested in any romantic relationship with any of his partners , be it Jill , sheva or rebecca.
      Those viral videos weren't canon.

Comment

• "I win, now I think I need a prize... How about a cookie? "

Skittles!
        ___
        Wesker X Wesker's Sunglasses
        Mhm.

Comment

• Mhhh Skittles... Taste the rainbow...

Comment

• She even put the skittles in Jill's boobs. Wesker food.

Comment

• I think its also pretty safe to say that any boyfriend Jill may have had before the mansion incident would have been killed in Raccoon City. Funny....Jill's diary never expresses any remorse or pain at losing a boyfriend, only feelings of concern for Chris.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I also think Sheva/Josh is pretty cute
                :3

You know they both had a thing for each other!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  I think its also pretty safe to say that any boyfriend Jill may have had before the mansion incident would have been killed in Raccoon City. Funny....Jill's diary never expresses any remorse or pain at losing a boyfriend, only feelings of concern for Chris.
                  You know what? I was just wondering about that a few minutes ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
                    Leon does know that Chris is claire's brother and claire knows her brother and would say "its a picture of chris"
                    Yeah, in the few minutes that Leon and Claire interacted prior to being separated in RE2, Claire was able to not only tell Leon (simply that she was searching for her brother), but she was also able to provide him with pictures of Chris, samples of Chris's DNA, and a list of Chris's favorite snacks.

But please, continue.

Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
                    Besides Jill would not be keeping a picture of chris on that desk , when chris is right behind her.
                    Did you even read my comment that you quoted?

Please indicate where the viral ad is deemed canonical.

So there you have it , they're both dating someone else or cheating on each other
                    Yes, there I have it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Just because 2 people of the opposite gender are partners or team mates working on the same project , doesnt mean they have to jump into bed with each other.
                    Well, seeing as this thread is pretty much based on the "potential" for certain pairings being a couple, and no actual confirmation for any of the RE people to actually be involved...I'd say ChrisxJill have the most "potential" to be more than partners than any of the others mentioned in the thread.

But hey, what does Jun Takeuchi know...and he only confirmed that there is something deeper going on between Chris and Jill, it's just that Capcom chooses not to focus on such things in game.

Comment

• But hey, what does Jun Takeuchi know...and he only confirmed that there is something deeper going on between Chris and Jill, it's just that Capcom chooses not to focus on such things in game.
                      Hey do you have the article where he says this? I believe you, I just wanna see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post

I win, now I think I need a prize... How about a cookie?
                        Hot DAMN, I LOVE that picture...

Comment

• Wait....what? The only thing Leon turned down was sex from Ashley...and that was probably because she was part of his job. Ten seconds after that he's hitting up Hunnigan for a date. He was all too overjoyed (? Leon expresses emotions?) to accept Angela's come ons, and who knows if his whole "Need a lift?" comment to Claire was solely limited to her having a free ride on the helicopter.
                          Angela was just a chick on his mission. Nothing more. I am 100% certain we will never see her again and nothing will develop out of the two. Leon says a lot of things...doesn't make them true.

You also gotta realize many men, and women, are compulsive flirters. It's nothing personal. Just their way. Leon asking Hunnigan for her number was just joking around pretty clearly as far as I could see.

Being together for 8 years is much less substance than one night together in the RPD precinct followed by another night in Spain 5 years later. 2 days versus 2,920 days. Well, you showed me!
                          Not really. I've known people for half my life and we're just friends. I knew a girl for a couple days and was pretty sure I loved her.

I love how you started your argument saying that there's a lot of substance, and then in the very next sentence you contradict yourself by saying that you really don't know what is going on with Ada, much less LeonxAda.
                          Exactly. Lots of substance. The whole mystery of their relationship is substance.

Are you bi-polar? Because you make a statement, and then make subsequent statements invalidating the prior one. Mostly, your tangents are your own speculation ("fan made" thoughts?) on reasons YOU think Leon & Ada could maybe be a couple.
                          Considering we know Leon's feelings and Ada's feelings are in the maybe file, they could be a couple.
                          Unlike Chris and Jill.

Comment

• Best Couples:
                            Adam and Sheeva
                            Barry and his wife
                            A tentacle and Brad's face
                            Last edited by REmaster; 04-15-2009, 10:58 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ^ You forgot Louis and Saddler's tentacle

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikkolas View Post
                                There's potential plot for LeonxAda...there is no such potentialf or Chris and Jill.
                                Ooohhh guuuuurl. Someone's gotta replay some games, rewatch some cutscenes, and reread some files/interviews.

Leon/Ada could actually very well be expounded upon later, canonically. They shared a kiss in one scenario, and Leon has said "she's a part of me I can't let go" which does imply he's always held some sort of feelings for her.

What's confusing is that he's already expressed interest in other women since they parted (as others mentioned, Hunnigan, Angela... most likely many in between the games...). And you can't really expect the guy to stay alone forever just because of a chick he happened to meet in a burning city back in '98.

Not saying the book is indefinitely closed on those two though... Leon's just a playa, and Ada won't stand still. Ah well, neither look like the settling type anyway.

Now, Chris/Jill... They've got ten times more depth than Leon/Ada do - they've spent many years together, whereas Leon and Ada have interacted with each other for a few hours the whole time they've ever known of each other.

Capcom also placed a few little physical shows of affection between Chris and Jill. RE1/REmake, they hugged or held hands when they saved each other (depending on how the player chose to save the other). At the end of RE1, Jill places a hand on Chris thigh, which he then grabs and holds.

NONE of these little things were necessary, or really conducive to the plot. But they were placed in there anyways, and they did stand out. If all of that was just "buddies comforting each other", then everyone should've had a big 'ole group hug on the helicopter ride home; or Barry should've comforted Jill in the scenario where Chris dies, and Rebecca should've held hands with Chris where Jill dies.

Obviously there was something unique about Chris/Jill's relationship that made Capcom reserve such gestures for JUST the two.

Then skip over to RE5.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X