No announcement yet.

The central *NEMESIS* discussion topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The central *NEMESIS* discussion topic!

post anything on, or about our beloved, stars killing, badass, super tyrant

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEMISIS.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	405659

i love nemesis! he's my favorite tyrant. i got into resident evil cause of tyrant RE3 was my first RE game.

i dont mean to be rude but i dont really think that we need a topic of every character.

if so, soon we would have a central Robert Kendo thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

i dont mean to be rude but i dont really think that we need a topic of every character.
      i just did this because he is a well beloved character, and probley everones fav tyrant

Comment

Nemesis is my favorite RE enemy ever. And the best Tyrant ever created.

He should make another apperarance somewhere, i mean he has three brothers doesn't he? i want more Nemesis.

I once made a small fan fic were Jill and Nemesis were married and had kids.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          Nemesis is my favorite RE enemy ever. And the best Tyrant ever created.

He should make another apperarance somewhere, i mean he has three brothers doesn't he? i want more Nemesis.

I once made a small fan fic were Jill and Nemesis were married and had kids.
          see i was right people LOVE nemmy

Comment

yes, alot of people like Nemesis but it's not everyone's favorite tyrant.

Comment

yes, alot of people like Nemesis but it's not everyone's favorite tyrant.
              yeah i guess that was a hyperbole

Comment

Wow, I was playing RE3 today and it's incredible how great is to fight it, even today it's still a challenge... especially if you are using a handgun, and I was trying to finish the game only with the Samurai Egde, so...
                Well, It's the best tyrant ever, he almost killed Jill... I would like to see it back in RE5 in a DLC.

Comment

Nemesis...
                  He's a cool guy, likes to grab people by their faces.
                  He likes to repeat himself.
                  He got beat up by Milla Jovovich
                  Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 10:46 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

What on earth is happening to THIA?

Comment

Haha...who knows.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

?

Nemesis isnt the best tyrant, hes the smartest but not the best.

Comment

?

good piont

Comment

?

I was so pissed there wasn't a tyrant in RE5. Anywho, technially Talos would be the best.... Nemesis was pretty strong and intelligent but I don't know if he's the best eithier. He's surely close to the top rank but then again we never even got see the full capabilities of the CV tyrant. Speaking of which, someone should make a comic of him finally reaching the shorea nd terrorizing a small town(RE6?!!!OMG), he's probably been walking around on the sea floor for years Scratch that, that's a horrible plot
                            Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

yes unfortunatly T-ALOS is the best tyrant

Comment

Working...
                              X