The central *NEMESIS* discussion topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    yha but do you think that would be to easy? hell being nemesis would be to easy.

rocket launchers kill everything and everything around them and for melees all he has to do is pick up a majini and crush his skull or put a tentical through it.
    and thats a extra 5+ seconds and thats all you would have to do and then everyone would be crushing skulls with him then the highscores would be like 100000000000.
    yeah good piont but i want for RE3 mercs

Comment

• play RE3 then lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post

And of course "STARS" for his taunt.
        Damn, now I want to play as Nemesis in Merc !
        Imagine you put Jill, Chris or even Wesker in dead status and you say STAAARS, and than you impale them...

Comment

• It whould be a dream come ture if Nemesis was a DLC in RE5's Merc I allways wanted William to be in a Merc as a human but the only health he whould have whuld be the G Virus and the second you take it you mutate now that you be awsome.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-02-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Why can't we have a Mr.X discussion topic? He's better than Nemesis.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Why can't we have a Mr.X discussion topic? He's better than Nemesis.

HOW DARE YOU!? WELL I NEVER...*slaps John across the faces with purse*

Comment

• Comparing Nemesis with Mr. X is like comparing a Hidrogen bomb with a pistol.
                Nemesis would crush Mr. X in every posible way

Comment

• He will break through a wall, and he will kill you.

Comment

• Y'know what, John is right. Mr. X is better than Nemesis.

Nemesis is just more iconic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      Y'know what, John is right. Mr. X is better than Nemesis.

Nemesis is just more iconic.
                      how? he had 2 forms and nemesis had 3 while nemesis' second form he is more agressive, well so it Mr.X but not as much.

nemesis pwns mr.x

Comment

• You don't see Nemesis falling into a vat of lava (was it Lava? wth was that stuff?) and surviving.

Comment

• no cause he wasnt by lava so we dont no if he would survive or not but tending he is the upperclass version of Mr.X he would survive.

Comment

• Nemesis is superior to Mr. X in everyway.
                            It's faster, stronger, smarter, etc... It can carry a fraking Rocket Launcher !
                            I really can't see a point that Mr. X is better than Nemesis.

Comment

• Actually, I should elaborate on that since Mr.X is just your standard baseline T-103 unit. He is a badass, and I am sure that he would pose a threat to Nemesis. However, there's one derivative that would eliminate both - Ivan.

He had power, strength AND style.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Actually, I should elaborate on that since Mr.X is just your standard baseline T-103 unit. He is a badass, and I am sure that he would pose a threat to Nemesis. However, there's one derivative that would eliminate both - Ivan.

He had power, strength AND style.
                                true that, one look into Ivans stunna shades and it would blow nemesis' and Mr.X's head up.

Comment

Working...
                                X