No announcement yet.

The central *NEMESIS* discussion topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see! just look at him. hes such a douche bag, i wanna punch him in his fucking mouth for ruining Nemesis and hell the what could be cool idea of a good RE movie.
    ive said it once and ill say it again.
    FUCK YOU ANDERSON

Comment

Nemises......Stop following me you over-sized APE!!!

Comment

I always wanted to see Chris or Barry come into contact with Nemesis. It would have been cool if Nemesis would have attacked the helicopter as Barry was picking up Jill and Carlos, then Barry would be like "Hey Carlos kid, take the controls...I've gotta kick some nemmy ass!

Barry would end up falling out of the helicopter with nemesis. But, he survives, because Bumbles Bounce!
        However, I don't think they're immune to missile strikes lol.
        Last edited by REmaster; 04-27-2009, 01:45 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Nemesis is like Pyramid Head, except not whored out. I'm glad Capcom had the decency to keep him in just one game. Makes RE3 all the more memorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
            Nemesis is like Pyramid Head, except not whored out. I'm glad Capcom had the decency to keep him in just one game. Makes RE3 all the more memorable.
            qft

Comment

This is true. If Nemesis was in more games, I sure many people would hate him. It was also pretty cool that he was literally the last boss of Raccoon City(not lincluding the outbreak games of course)...everytime you see that blast erase the town of the planet, you know that Nemesis just died a few seconds earlier. The end of Raccoon is pretty much the end of Nemesis, a fitting memorial.
              Last edited by REmaster; 04-27-2009, 01:54 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                This is true. If Nemesis was in more games, I sure many people would hate him. It was also pretty cool that he was literally the last boss of Raccoon City(not lincluding the outbreak games of course)...everytime you see that blast erase the town of the planet, you know that Nemesis just died a few seconds earlier. The end of Raccoon is pretty much the end of Nemesis, a fitting memorial.
                yeah that pretty much explains his awsomeness

Comment

I remember when i played RE3 for the first time and Nemesis came through the window and yelled "STARS muuuuaaarrrgghh" that scared me so much that i had to press the inventory button and just chill out for a minute. And just when i had survived the window part and was running away, the mutha fucker kept chasing and i was like holy shit why won't he just stop. Ahh, that was nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    Nemesis...still badass after all these years, and yet, because of what they did to it in the movie...I can't help but just shake my head and sigh.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    anderson made my favorite tyant a pussy and i dispise him for that.

FUCK YOU ANDERSON!
                    Complete QFT.

Game-wise, Nemesis is one of the greatest enemies on RE. He gave a different pace to RE3. You were never safe. At any moment there was Nemi to give you a rocket to your face. Priceless.

Yet his appearence in Gun Survivor: Code Veronica is truly forgettable.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Gun Survivor: Code Veronica in general is forgetable though.

Comment

I must admit, Nemesis is awesome. I remember when I first started playing RE3 and let the little teaser at the the beggining run, since I'd been such a good boy I didn't even know the game exsisted, and seeing a Tyrant with a Rocket Launcher. I just sorta slumped and went, 'Ah, shit.'

Then I start playing the game and the damned thing shows up in a matter of minutes? I basically run the hell away. Then the damned thing follows me! So I laugh mockingly, remembering Mr X, andrun through a door. And then I hear the door again. I just sorta cried out, 'What will it take to stop this asshole?'

Comment

Nemesis brought so much tension to RE 3 that 4 and 5 couldn't do. I thought he was a great boss and wish he would have killed more Stars members like Rebecca and Barry. Not that I don't like the characters but it would have made Nemesis more evil and capcom isn't using those characters again.

Comment

Yea,I agree they should have killed off more fan favs, especially towards the end of the original storyline. Brad didn't even count because who the hell is pulling for that weasel to live lol.

Comment

they should of killed off rebecca since shes pretty much forgotten about. though i remember
                              seeing Nemesis on TV for the RE3 commercial. it was 2:30am and i woke up to get something to eat and
                              i heard something in the background that said "its in your blood" in a deep voice so i went and checked my room
                              and the first thing i seen on the TV was guess who? Nemesis lol that picture you see of him
                              when he shoots the helicopter and it zooms in on his face. that was the first time i seen him
                              and i was pretty muh in shock cause i was so damn scared but i was also happy that another RE was coming out.

damn i wanna play RE3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                                Nemesis brought so much tension to RE 3 that 4 and 5 couldn't do. I thought he was a great boss and wish he would have killed more Stars members like Rebecca and Barry. Not that I don't like the characters but it would have made Nemesis more evil and capcom isn't using those characters again.
                                Barry had to save Jill, remember?
                                And Rebecca wouldn't have any reason to be there, it's pretty obvious the Anti-Umbrella force only consisted of the likes of Leon, Claire, Chris (the leader), Jill and Barry and they all helped each other throughout the years (Barry saving Jill and Carlos in RE3. Leon telling Chris that Claire was in danger and then Chris saving Claire in Code Veronica. Chris saving Jill in RE5) leading up to RE5.

And since Rebecca, by the sounds of things, lost contact with them all, she ain't going to be around any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X