have you ever played a game by capcom jk

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      yes unfortunatly T-ALOS is the best tyrant
      i have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
        What on earth is happening to THIA?
        Something that you yourself helped to perpetuate.
        See you in hell.

Comment

lol

Comment

ouch thats gotta hurt

Comment

Hmm, I certainly do miss a few members that have gone MIA. I'm trying to stay on topic so, what, Nemesis, happened to, Nemesis, Nomad?...Nemesis. Anyways, I still enjoy the original Tyrant more than Nemesis, just because he didn't annoy me by saying stars over and over again, as well as popping up at the least inconvienant moment possible lol. He was however, a good "seeker" as some would say. I thought his type 2 appearance was awesome, although I was extremely dissapointed with his type 3 look. Especially when he started eating, (or performing some sort of felacio) on my favorite tyrant. It just pisses me off when many RE bosses look cool throught the whole game and then at the end they just turn into a huge pile of crap for the big finale. It was ok for Birkin since mutating was kind of his thing, but come on!
              Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 11:40 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

i like to think of Nemesis as the Jason Vorhees of RE. since he stalks you and knows where your at all the time. plus he always shows up at the worst moments.

Comment

^ LOL, I have to agree. Especially when he's own little theme comes on before he busts through a window or something. Might as well be "che che che che...ha ha ha ha" when you're walking through the RPD lol.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 11:52 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    ^ LOL, I have to agree. Especially when he's own little them comes on before he busts through a window or something. Might as well be "che che che che...ha ha ha ha" when you're walking through the RPD lol.
                    lolZ so true

Comment

Oh...I wanted a reasonable and mature answer oh wait, It's spencer... nevermind.

Comment

kk just chill out, lets not start anything bad

Comment

Nemesis...still badass after all these years, and yet, because of what they did to it in the movie...I can't help but just shake my head and sigh.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Ahh, yes. Nemesis...with feelings. Matt "Nemesis" Addison. What a heartwarming monster.

Comment

anderson made my favorite tyant a pussy and i dispise him for that.

FUCK YOU ANDERSON!

Comment

Paul: Wow, you looked amazing in that scene.
                                Milla: You think so? *blush*
                                Paul: oh yea, I think this movie is going to be a smash. I see nothing but good things coming from this. Your body, I mean, your character is so strong, I really think we should exspress that in the next film. I'm writing a scene right now where you beat the living shit out of a fan favorite!

Comment

Working...
                                X