next main character for CG movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    The protagonist is irrelevant as long as the game design is befitting of "horror." The protagonist is only able to do what the controller allows him/her to do.
    I disagree. Though you could still have a horror game with any character and have it work well, to make it worst to the best it possibly could you need a protagonist that fits.

I wasn't necessarily talking about this thread. I mean in general. Sometimes people are wrong about things - me, you, whomever. It happens. I think when you are wrong, you should admit it. It allows people to take you more serious, since they'll see you are a reasonable person.
    If i think I'm in the wrong I will admit it, and i have before quite a few times.

By the Way, it's a lot better talking to you when your nice. You should be nice all the time.

The amount of money earned by the terrible live action RE films would like to talk to you.
    Extinction which was the highest grossing of all three, made a little under 150 million. That's big but not that big.

I don't think that's even in the top 10 films of the year it was released in.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      By the Way, it's a lot better talking to you when your nice. You should be nice all the time.
      It's not intentional. I'm just a jerk and we disagree. We have this problem all the time.

Extinction which was the highest grossing of all three, made a little under 150 million. That's big but not that big.
      The films are terrible, but they profit (especially overseas) and thus, there is always a high possibility of a sequel being greenlit. So, until one tanks, it continues to prove that even bad directors/screenwriters/etc can find success.

Just look at the "Fast & the Furious" film series as proof that there is no God.

Anyway, this thread about CGI characters has easily descended into another topic entirely it seems.

Comment

Just look at the "Fast & the Furious" film series as proof that there is no God.
        AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-05-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

It's not intentional. I'm just a jerk and we disagree. We have this problem all the time.
          You know i can be a jerk too. But i will myself not to be. Because I pride myself on being nice to people. Because when someone is nice to you for no reason, it makes you feel happy inside.

The films are terrible, but they profit (especially overseas) and thus, there is always a high possibility of a sequel being greenlit. So, until one tanks, it continues to prove that even bad directors/screenwriters/etc can find success.

Anyway, this thread about CGI characters has easily descended into another topic entirely it seems.
          Anderson is an OK director though, just a terrible writer.

Nevertheless. compare the RE movies with actual movies that are good and you will see a difference in profit. Like, Titanic for instance. It made over 1 billion 800 million.

Anyways, back on topic, i would really love the next CGI film to be about Jill and Chris's partnership and all there exploits together. Before and after RE5.

Comment

i want a new character with the presence of an older character i think that would be pretty good.

Comment

150 million isn't that much?? Geez, missv, you must be worth 10 trillion dollars. Plus I don't think it's fair to compare RE: Extinction to a film that's only the highest grossing in, well, the history of cinema.

...AND BY THE WAY GET OUR COUNTRY OUT OF THIS RECESSION.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                150 million isn't that much?? Geez, missv, you must be worth 10 trillion dollars. Plus I don't think it's fair to compare RE: Extinction to a film that's only the highest grossing in, well, the history of cinema.

...AND BY THE WAY GET OUR COUNTRY OUT OF THIS RECESSION.
                Lol, yeah i guess so, But still in terms of movies $150 is average, a lot of movie make the same amount and a lot make more.

Comment

this post is to the response to the missv and JB conversation

"well that was refreshing"

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    this post is to the response to the missv and JB conversation

Spoiler:

"well that was refreshing"
                    Haha! lol, i loved Colonel Volgin.

Comment

Working...
                    X